Attention Artists! Submit Your Portfolio For Review by Jim Lee: Details Inside!

Calling all student and amateur artists: We want to see your portfolio of DC-inspired work!

Missing those opportunities to have your portfolio reviewed at conventions? DC FanDome has got you covered! Submit your best hand-drawn original art via http://portfolio.dcfandome.com for a chance to be reviewed by THE Jim Lee, DC Chief Creative Officer and Publisher, or Sam Register, President of Warner Bros. Animation!

Your artwork could be showcased as part of #DCFanDome on August 22!

Deadline is Monday, July 13th at 5:00pm PT.

For any questions about the process, please head to the FanDome submission site- they’ll give you all the details for limits and expectations :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Uh, @DCFanArtClub.

4:42pm 7/10/2020

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

@Z-A-C, & @Viciousdark, this thread is calling you.
@Viciousdark after seeing your cyborg & hawkgirl, I’m starting to suspect you may just be Jim Lee :laughing:

6 Likes

@Viciousdark definitely needs to be here. I’ve been following his work on the community since he started posting and he is amazing.

5 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for tagging me and thank you too @Aquamon, it would amazing to have jim lee see my art .

3 Likes

And :shushing_face: shhh , lol :joy: . I mean I’m 6’2” but I think I could pass as Jim lee without anyone noticing :thinking: :rofl:.

4 Likes

Well y’all never seem to be in the same room, just saying :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

OH YES! Are you going to do a Jim lee recreation for Jim Lee @Viciousdark? That would be convinient

4 Likes

I was looking at the info. Anyone can submit 10 pieces of art. I’m planning on submitting 10 jim lee recreation. Lol :joy: I just hope jim lee looks at my work . That would be amazing, anything past that is a bonus.

3 Likes

Gasp! Could it be true?!

4 Likes

This is amazing, makes me wish I had a portfolio to submit. I only recently started drawing again and only have two pieces to submit, guess I’m waiting for next opportunity.

@Viciousdark I am a fan and your Jim Lee recreation’s are spot on.
Best of luck to you.

@Z-A-C Yes you should most definitely get in on this as well.

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

Please note that the deadline is today, Monday, July 13th at 5:00pm PT!

4 Likes

Omg I thought it was was the 31st, but made it time. Thank you for posting the deadline. Thought it was the other fandom dc is doing deadline. I gotta start reading the fine print lol :joy:.

3 Likes

Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:. I’m super nervous :grimacing:. :crossed_fingers:.

4 Likes

Good luck man!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:.

4 Likes

Good luck man! You’re awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:, still nervous :grimacing:.

2 Likes