Attend the Titans Premiere in NYCC with Cast and Jim Lee!

Friends! Countrymen! Will you be in New York City on Wednesday, October 3rd? If so, it would be our honor to have you as a guest to the NYCC world premiere of Titans! We will be selecting 25 winners to receive an exclusive VIP seat at the red carpet event. But that’s not all! These winners will also have a private meet and greet with the one, the only, JIM LEE! Run, don’t walk, to our News section and enter today! You have until midnight the evening of September 29th to enter. We will be selecting winners on Monday, so stay tuned! And sorry, innocent young lambs, this giveaway is restricted to those 21+.

28 Likes

Sadly I won’t be in New York :sob:

1 Like

Won’t be there but damn a meet and greet with Jim Lee would be amazing

1 Like

Jim Lee is an incredibly nice guy and does a lot of traveling. We’ll make sure to publicize any more signings he does in the future!

2 Likes

So what if you live in like California and are nominated?

1 Like

They’re selecting 25 winners that will be in NY that day

1 Like

Noooo

1 Like

I live in NY so I’m hoping i win

3 Likes

Good luck to you

1 Like

This would be an honor, so proud to be a part of this moment in history. Keep up the amazing work.

3 Likes

HAHAHA. He said ultimate power. Wait so will the system not even choose us if we’re in Los Angeles? Cause if I won 11 out of 10 I would buy a flight faster than my fingers can move

@Gawdspeed, basically if you win, you’ll receive an e-mail asking you to verify that you’ll be there. You can make your decision then if you want to buy a plane ticket or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DC_Applejack I’m so down, I’ve never been and the flights aren’t too insane crosses fingers and toes starts praying logs into kayak to search for flights :crossed_fingers:t4::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I would love to go someday to SDCC or NYCC!

2 Likes

I would totally enter the sweepstakes if I wasn’t starting a new job that week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I lost the nycc lotter and jumped the gun for my trip a day early or nothing so this would save the trip for me

2 Likes

Definitely a grand prize to win, for this year’s NYCC!!

1 Like

I am a short ferry ride away from NYC, pick me pls!!!

1 Like

I’m from Wichita can I still be chosen,?

1 Like

Can I still enter? I’d love to go!