Assign a DC Character to a Movie Role

Thanks. I would have said Jason for Friday the 13th but that has already been said by @Nightroia, I guess great minds think alike!

7 Likes

That pic is dope

4 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s by inkydandy on Tumblr. I have a designated photo album on my phone specifically for Jason and Inkyā€™s art makes up quite a bit of it. along with some I canā€™t post here :pensive:. I recommend checking them out for more, they also have the other Bat family members.

4 Likes

Oh manā€¦now Iā€™m interested in the ones I canā€™t see on here lol. Iā€™ll definitely check it out. Actually, going now.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on there right now haha

4 Likes

Huntress, Black Canary and Batgirl = Charlieā€™s Angels
Mister Miracle, Big Barda = Bewitched (mainly since the '80s MM series was inspired by the Bewitched tv show)
Nathaniel Dusk = Blade Runner
Hex = Mad Max/Road Warrior
L-Ron = Short Circuit
Manhunter (Spencer) = Ripley in Alien

St. Elmoā€™s Fire with Guy Gardner (Lowe), Fire (Moore), Booster Gold (Estevez), Big Barda (Sheedy), Mister Miracle (Nelson), Ice (Winningham) and Blue Beetle (McCarthy)

7 Likes

Ohhhā€¦ love em all but soon as I saw Charlieā€™s Angels with my Huntressā€¦how did I not think of that. I would kill for that to be made.

4 Likes

Iā€™d cast Deadman and Gentleman Ghost as extras on Ghostbusters and/or Casper the Friendly Ghost :joy:
JSA-86-int
DC_Universe_Presents_Vol_1_1_Textless

6 Likes

Is the top picture from Paul Levitizā€™s six issue storyline on JSA?

5 Likes

It might be :sweat_smile: TBH havenā€™t read it so im not too sure lol ā€¦

5 Likes

If u mean #82-#87 Ghost stories? than thatā€™s it & Levitz.

5 Likes

Nice ty for the additions this thread died on me lol. Great ones Iā€™d watch that!!!

6 Likes

Yes, I could not remember the storylineā€™s name. I always thought of it as Levitizā€™s storyline in the Johns run.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s accurate. Only reason I knew was I literally just reread it. So even the title was fresh on my brain.

5 Likes

Love this topic. Of course most of my good ones have been taken already. So,ā€¦
How about Beastboy playing all the animal roles in the Neverending Story? :rofl:
giphy

7 Likes

Cyborg as RoboCop

Cyborg Superman as the Terminator

7 Likes

Yes on all of these!!! Iā€™d wait in line for those at a midnight early release viewing.

5 Likes

1776 starring Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters with appearences by Sylvester Pemberton, Stargirl, and other patriotic superheroes.

Uncle Sam: I say vote yes!

Others: Sit down Sam!

6 Likes

Iā€™m so in love with the Freedom Fighters. Iā€™m ashamed I didnā€™t think of putting them in one of the hundreds of war movies I love.

5 Likes

@capo-mage , how about ā€¦

AquaMan, in Water World? :joy:

Blue Beetle in Stand and Deliver :joy::rofl:

Robin and Starfire in Blue Lagoon. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

9 Likes