Assign a DC Character to a Movie Role

Perfect :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I kinda feel dick grayson would be good as brian o’connor from fast and furious. But since that character was good then went bad then sorta anti hero maybe Jason would be better

5 Likes

Both fine choices.

3 Likes

Okay, wait, let me try here…

Oracle — The Matrix
Joker — Se7en
Hal Jordan — Top Gun
Clayface — The Thing
Jonah Hex — The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Penguin — GoodFellas
Dick Grayson — Goldfinger
The Question — The Big Sleep

And, if I can use a favorite Marvel character for a second…
Ben Urich — The Post

11 Likes

Perfecto

2 Likes

A young version of Harley Quinn: The little girl from “The Turning” Does that work or no?

5 Likes

How DARE you bring up Marvel on this app! I’m just messin’ with ya, but seriously, that could get you into some trouble with the real die-hard loyal fans.

3 Likes

Absolutely it does!!!

2 Likes

John Wick as: Deathstroke

6 Likes

I’d watch that this second. Speaking of…when is the next Deathstroke animated episode? I keep checking CW seed app & nada. Asking out loud not to u specifically. If u happen to know tho that would be awesome & appreciated. :grin:

3 Likes

THANK YOU for reminding me about that show… With everything going on in my life lately, I completely forgot the CW was making that show. Welp, I got some binge watching to do.

2 Likes

U bet. I need to rewatch 1 cuz it’s been forever & last I checked was pretty recently. Still no ep 2 yet tho. I’d check now but it’ll disconnect my Appletv.

2 Likes

Never would’ve done this one. Apparently, Hawkman tried out for Kubrick’s Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

3 Likes

Friday the 13th: Jason Todd…Jason Voorhees?

If the teenagers were the criminal scum of Gotham, of course.

10 Likes

Gorilla Grodd: King Kong.

6 Likes

Deadshot in Con Air
Steve Trevor in Mission Impossible (I don’t think anyone else has said this)

6 Likes

Nope both certified & good ones.

1 Like

Joker and Harley Quinn as either J.D. and Veronica Sawyer from Heathers or Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett from, well, Sweeney Todd. What can I say, I enjoy watching problematic couples.
-M

4 Likes

That has actually happened a few times. First and foremost, there is the Red Rain trilogy, which features Batman’s descent into vampiric madness. As for more kid friendly material, you can watch either the Batman: The Brave & The Bold episode Shadow of The Bat or The Batman vs Dracula.
-M

6 Likes

THANK YOU @UnLagunas! This is exactly what I wanted to happen (someone telling me it has already been made and where to find it)! I’ve added Red Rain to my “To Read” list and I’ll definitely be rewatching The Brave and The Bold, as well as Batman vs Dracula. Thank you again!

4 Likes