Assign a DC Character to a Movie Role

Dinah Lance in Roadhouse (she’s the female version of Dalton, Ted Grant is Wade Garrett)

Shiva shows up in the role of Brad Wessley’s martial arts muscle Jimmy (Shiva’s name in the picture is Julie)

C’mon now- you know this works. :smiley:

11 Likes

I love this :heart:

7 Likes

:smiley: :+1: :00_black_canary:

How amaze would this fight scene between Dinah and Shiva be:

8 Likes

Wow!!! That’s the most I’ve ever had added in one lump sum. These are 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆!!! Seriously, incredible casting & movies. I love every one of em’. Artemis in Tomb Raider etc. etc. all winners. Incredible job “guys” & ty for such genius additions…for real….!!

6 Likes

:smiley:

8 Likes

Haha this is perfect.

7 Likes

Right? :smiley:

8 Likes

Maxwell Lord in The Founder

He ain’t the devil but he certainly ain’t a good man. The story of how a businessman con his way to becoming manager of the greatest superhero team on the planet is similar to the movie about Ray Croc acquiring the McDonald license to turn it into a corporate empire.

7 Likes

Lobo in A Clockwork Orange

8 Likes

Yes!!! I see it!!

7 Likes

Ohh. Peaked my interest. It’s a good thing (I’ve come to realize) & it’s not a passive aggressive brag…but…it helps that I watch a ton of movies. Cuz there’s yet to be one that I can’t instantly…mind-watch…to invent a term…soon as I read it. A credit to everyone on this site. Cuz there’s been some tough ones that most people haven’t seen…? I’m usually good on anything u post…? Absolutely great work tho everyone!!!

8 Likes

Lex Luthor as Heiseberg in Breaking Bad.

9 Likes

YES INDEED!!! Let’s get this into production. Cranston can pull off any character ever, with superb ease… Well Done :+1:.

6 Likes

Joker and Pre-breakup Harley in Hope Springs

7 Likes

Or in a psychotic version of La La Land

5 Likes

Oh god, a musical…

6 Likes

Hey I like musicals!

5 Likes

I do, too. Been in plenty of them over the years… Never made it to La La Land, though…

6 Likes

Me neither lol

I’ve seen some clips though

5 Likes

Hear me out, Jason Todd as Troy Bolton from high school musical 2 but strictly the bet on it scene.

8 Likes