Assign a DC Character to a Movie Role

Oh yeah. I don’t miss many lol.

5 Likes

Oh lol! One of my favorites!

5 Likes

Yeah, but I don’t know who could play the role of Eric Von Zipper with all the nuance and subtlety of Harvey Lembeck. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Black Friday

• Paul — Jason Todd
  • General MacNamara — Katar Hol
  • Emma — Kate Kane
  • Becky — Kara Danvers
  • Tom — Barry Allen
  • Tim — Jon Kent
  • Sherman — Bart Allen (He’d think it’s funny)
  • Frank Pricely — Simon Stagg
  • Lex — Dawn Granger
  • Hannah — Jenni Ognats
  • Linda Monroe — Miss Misery
  • Ethan Green — Dick Grayson
  • Gary Goldstein — Tim Drake
  • Wiggly — Beast Boy
  • President Goodman — Lex Luthor
  • Uncle Wiley — Harvey Dent (Make-up could fix up his… that, right?)
5 Likes

I was gonna make him Clark Kent, but then I remembered that Becky and Tom have a sex scene, and I kinda thought mmmmmm, maybe not… . Kara just fit the role of Becky too well though, so I swapped Clark out instead. I’ll do each part of Nightmare Time next

5 Likes

The Hatchetfield Ape-Man

• Lucy Stockworth — Diana Prince
  • Jonathan Brisby — Steve Trevor
  • Ted/Konk — Guy Gardner
  • Chumby — Bigby Wolf (wolf form)
  • Donna Daggit — Lois Lane
  • Professor Hidgens — Andrej Trojan
  • Rupert — Alfred
5 Likes

All great. You made the right call on swapping out Barry for The BoyScout!!! That was probably a tough casting call to make to Barry. Let em know he “might’ve “ lost another race to Supes lol.

5 Likes

Watcher World

• Snigglette — Stephanie Brown
  • Bill — Jake Jordan
  • Alice — Kay Challis
  • Blinky — Starro
  • Sniggly — The Secret
  • Papa Sniggle — Roy Harper
  • Uncle Wiley — Harvey Dent
  • Director — Lex Luthor
  • Madame Iris — Madame Xanadu
5 Likes

Xanadu YES!!!

5 Likes

I’m doing 2, since Forever and Always only has one new character

Forever and Always

There’s only one new character in it (Sylvia) who I think Catwoman would be purrfect at portraying!

Time Bastard

• Tinky — Scarface/Ventriloquist
  • Andy Kilgore — Cyborg
  • Dan Reynolds — Jimmy Olsen
  • Jenny — Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
4 Likes

I’m running out of compliments lol. I think I’ve used every version possible to say how much I love that idea. Anyways, yep, I’d produce it.

5 Likes

lmfao thx so much @capo-mage!

5 Likes

Absolutely, ty!!!

5 Likes

Alright, on the subject of musicals, I had the idea to cast, of all things, The Spongebob Musical, which against all odds is actually amazing. I guarantee listening to the soundtrack- particularly “A Simple Sponge” and “When The Going Gets Tough”- with this cast in mind will be a hilarious experience.

Spongebob Squarepants: Eel O’Brian/Plastic Man
Patrick Star: Bizarro
Sandy Cheeks: Caitlin Snow/Frost
Squidward Tentacles: Bruce Wayne/Batman
Mr. Krabs: Arthur Curry/Aquaman
Pearl: Andy Curry/Aquagirl
Plankton: Lex Luthor
Karen: Mercy Graves

8 Likes

Oh yes. I have a limited edition SpongeBob blu ray with a beach ball included. Huge fan. I watched Mr. Show religiously, still do. The creator (rip) did a skit where he wrote children’s books. One of the 1st ones is SpongeBob to a T. They don’t call him that. But he lives in the ocean etc. it finally dawned on me when SpongeBob came out, that he must’ve taken that idea & turned it into that show. Someday, I’ll go try my Mr. Shows, & take a pic of it. Pretty cool. But, sorry went off track didn’t mean to distract from you’re brilliant movie & casting. Genius.

6 Likes

So many brilliant people on this message board, so little time.

7 Likes

Exactly. I’m gonna have to stop giving compliments on every single one b/c, even tho it’s 100% absolutely true- I can’t keep up with the well oiled machine this site is. Too many intelligent people, with unreal imaginations, who read books, watch movies, know their DC etc. etc. It’s the perfect storm & crowd to ask- Hey, can anyone think of a movie & a DC character that would fit in to the role of the stars?- I found out pretty quickly how loaded with talent this community is. I stated that a few years ago, & there’s even more now!!! Talented, intelligent members that is….might have to go the like only route & just bite my lip over the incredible ideas people come up with. :smile:

7 Likes

Not only that, but like puzzles, these are pretty good brain exercises, don’t you think?

6 Likes

Absolutely yes I do!!! Visually casting everyone is cool, & keeps the brain fresh & those synapses firing!!

6 Likes

“The Warriors” starring Duke Thomas and We are Robin

6 Likes