Assign a Comic to the Poster Above You

Whatever the person who posts immediately after you assigns, you have to read. GO.

13 Likes

DC Special Series #11 - The Flash Super Spectacular

6 Likes

Batgirl Annual Rebirth 2017

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/-/8516a47a-a239-49e7-ad84-fe8561fadf19

6 Likes

And… done.

3 Likes

Oh, and my bad, apparently. The poster above you is still

Coville

2 Likes

The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love #2

7 Likes

Batman and the Outsiders #19

3 Likes

Done. I’ve never been one for Xmas stories but it shows well what a hothead Brion is. Bats comes to the rescue with real evidence. A #metoo moment well before the #metoo movement started.

Ok, @msgtv is next on the list.

2 Likes

The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men #1

… crazy times… :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for the read DeSade. It was a bit nostalgic to read. I think I used to read comics like that at my aunts and her husbands house when I was a kid. I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Harley thanks, will hit tonight
DeSade reread this series a couple of months ago, was struck by the #metoo theme but also love the action in this one. And a great cover.

1 Like

Harley.333 what the heck? Fond memories of Firestorm from the 70s, then this! Not complaining, just now I need to read onto figure out what I just saw. Madness!

1 Like

Created a new discussion thread so we can keep this one purely dedicated to assignments.

As for the poster above me… read Vigilante (1983-) #1-11.

2 Likes

Wonder Woman volume 2 125-136. Think I got the numbers right. First issue should have Artemis and Diana fighting on it. Last issue has a bunch of hands holding the Wonder Woman tiara.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, I didn’t realize we could assign multiple issues. I’d have given @msgtv the entire first storyline of Nuclear Men. That’s an insane, crazy ride :smiling_imp: (One of those, “what would this have looked like if the creative team didn’t get yanked off?”)

I’ll read Vigilante tonight. It’s my generation and one of the few gaps in my knowledge! Thanks so much

4 Likes

This one’s for @PrincessAmythest, because @harley.333’s post was a response.

Read Aztek: The Ultimate Man #1-10

3 Likes

@Batwing52

Try out The Ray. I’m not sure how many issues are in the first arc, so just read a few and see what you think.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/the-ray-1994/38f3da02-8ba7-4a91-9aea-7bc55e3a9083

2 Likes

Ok, to keep this thread alive and thriving @trustymutsi, I recommend Manhunter Volume 3 published in 2005 issues 1-5 are the first arc, but try as many as you want in the first collection. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This thread is such a good idea! With all the options available I get indecisive and waste time just trying to find what I want to read. This solves that problem plus opens me up to a series I may never have thought to read.

@PrincessAmethyst I will reccomend to you my favorite Batman storyline to date (it’s quite popular so apologies if you’ve already read it), Batman (2011-) #13 - #17 “Death of the Family” by Scott Snyder.

Question: once assigned and completed we go to the separate thread to discuss as well as return to this thread for new reccomendations?

4 Likes

That’s correct, @Purpleguy23.

I’m assigning you… Batman: Black & White (1996).

4 Likes