Ask Titans' Dove - AKA Minka Kelly - Anything!

What was the most wild stunt you had to do on the show?

2 Likes

Instantly fell in love with Dove after your first scene, hope to see more!! How did you prepare for your role??

1 Like

Minka, how tall are you?

1 Like

Great they answered the questions. It all seems so nice and lovely. Me on the other hand, I just got told by my love for one, whom I have CPR to about 5 years ago there was 50/50 and the cardiologist new I’d studied for in undergrad upon examination, that I am weak and I am a parasite,and she doesn’t want to be my girlfriend. It’s been 12+ years. All I could do was counter parasite with vamporous, I never once cared to leave and I considered it but bbq stated that’s be add up as opposed to chin up, so here I stand.

My live for one, I studied cpr undergrad, I administered during 911, Cardiologist stated it was obvious I had studied CPR and complemented me as such, ass up vs chin up, here I…,

Did donning the super hero duds help or hinder you in getting into the role? Is it easier or harder to be Dove because of the costume?

The dude are fine, and just like the white winged dove sings a song…,:grin:

Minka, first off your portrayal of Dove is Kick***, and I absolutely love you. My question for you would be… the relationship between Hawk and Dove seems to be an unhealthy one. He is prone to fits of anger and rage and depends solely on you to calm him down. Have you ever been in a relationship similar to this in the real world, and what are your personal thoughts on this dynamic?

No question just want to say you are insanely beautiful in any hair color. Loved your portrayal of Dove.

1 Like