Ask Titans' Dove - AKA Minka Kelly - Anything!

Who was your childhood superhero?

1 Like

What was your favorite episode to shoot? Who is the most fun on set?

1 Like

Do you have any scenes with Curran Walters?

1 Like

Whats your favorite workout song?

1 Like

Were you interested in comic books before getting cast as dove ?

1 Like

No questions. Just want to say that I’m looking forward to seeing you in this week’s episode of Titans and thank you for taking the time to answer the questions of these fans. I know I’m going to enjoy your performance and that I’ll be wanting more for the future. Bring on Hawk and Dove!

1 Like

You actually look like dove. It’s pretty cool

1 Like

As the titans season progresses will we see more of hawk and dove?

1 Like

How does it feel to be involved in such a vast comic book universe and legacy like DC Comics and what do you like the most about being Dove?

2 Likes

What’s it like fighting along side the boy wonder??

1 Like

How did it feel putting on the Dove suit for the first time?

1 Like

What’s it like being Dove

1 Like

While Hawk and Dove aren’t exactly A-List heroes, you’re still the first live action portrayal of the character, in a sea of Live action DC character portrayals. How’s it feel to knowing even if there’s future interpretations, yours will be the main example?

What excited you the most about getting to play Dove?

1 Like

Did you have any knowledge of Dove before you were cast? What was the audition process like for the role?

2 Likes

In the trailer you slap a thugs face and blood just flys everywhere, how do you feel about that. I’m not hating on the show, i liked the first episode and have high hopes for what’s to come.

3 Likes

Describe your relationship with Hawk, and what separates yourself from him?

What was it like putting on the costume

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re on the show and part of the DC Universe. How great is it that you will finally be able to discuss what happens on the show? Has it been difficult keeping in all of the spoilers?

2 Likes

Have you read and Hawk and Dove or Teen Titan comics?

1 Like