Ask Markeia McCarty (Almost) Anything!

You know her as the vivacious and well-spoken host of DC Daily, but did you know Markeia McCarty is also an improviser, VO actor, and a lifelong comic book reader, tabletop, and video gamer? She’s been dominating the geek space for years, GMing on various Twitch channels and talkin’ comics on Collider Heroes, Fangirling, and much, much more.

With such a vast amount of knowledge and expertise, we must know more! Ask your questions below to find out more about how she got her start in this dream job, and any advice she has for us!

3 Likes

If given the opportunity to write a comic book for DC Comics, what character or characters would you like to write & what artist would you like to collaborate with on that project?

2 Likes

When will the 14th episode of young justice be available?

1 Like

In a DC/Game of Thrones crossover, which characters would you want to see meet?

1 Like

As a female, of color, and “geek”. Which DC characters do you think represents each one of those separate communities better and which character best overall?

1 Like

Who will sit on the “Iron Throne, on G.O.T?

1 Like

Who do you support for the Democratic Nomination, and why?

Is joe Biden a dirty old man?

1 Like

Do you meditate?

Hi Markeia!
I think you are a great addition to the DC Universe. I remember when you was a regular on collider Heroes. You bring spirit and optimism to everything I have ever seen you in involved in. Keep up the great work, and have a nice day.

2 Likes

Hi Markeia!

What’s your favorite part about being on DC Daily?

Which DC character would you like to see in their own solo comic series?

Who’s your favorite villain?

2 Likes
  1. Samm Levine’s Shazam! shirt/sweater didn’t really require people to yell into it, did it?

2. What’s your favorite DC franchise?

4 Likes

Hi Markeia, What’s your most favorite DC comic book? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Markeia!!!

If you had to choose between a web-farting turantula or a slime barfing scorpion as your new best friend, what would you pick?

You have to choose, sorry!

5 Likes

Darn, I think I’m too late…

I love the interview with Michael Gray. Any chance of interviewing more stars from the past and present? Would love to see Lynda Carter and Arrowverse actors for example…

2 Likes

really appreciate Markeia’s take; even upside down her initials spell WW, just saying

favorite playlist, or music-related activity, if any …

3 Likes

Markeia! I love your takes when you speak on DC Daily whether I agree with them or not. My question to you is, what is the thing that got you into comics? As a follow-up, what comic (story or series) is on your must read list? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Markeia just wanted to know who do you think would win in a fight between Static and the Cassandra Sandsmark version of wonder girl l, and do you think Static and Statgirl would make a good couple since they’re both pure

Is she too busy to participate in a forum dedicated to her answering questions?