Ask John Barrowman Your Questions!

We are incredibly excited for an opportunity to sit down and pick the brain of actor, writer, singer, hit-on-all-cylinders exceptional talent John Barrowman!

What would you, the fans, like to know about Barrowman’s work on Arrow, Dr. Who, his background, his training, or anything else at all? Post your questions and we’ll be sure to get the answers.

Let us know your questions in the comments below!

5 Likes

Neat! I have a few:

-Would he be interested in playing a character in a different DC adaptation, be it a movie or TV show?
-Where does he get those wonderful toys?
-What are his favorite DC comics and what is he currently reading?
-Does he see Malcolm Merlyn playing a further role in any CW shows?
-Who is his favorite DC character (if he’s said before, I’m unaware of it)

4 Likes

Did I hear correctly that you might be reprising your role as Captain Jack? Details man details please!!! I’m also hearing that you might be returning to Arrow?

1 Like

Would he be interested in voicing a DC animated character. If so, which one?

2 Likes

I also have a few…

• How many musicals have you been in?
  • what is your favorite character besides Merlyn?
  • will you ever do a fan meet-and-greet?
2 Likes

John what are a few other DC heroes or villains that you like to play someday?

1 Like

John, you’ve talked about your collections and even showed off some. So I’m asking what is your favorite? Also, if you had a situation where your could only save what you could grab what would it be?

1 Like

*save what you can grab

1 Like

John, what’s your favorite scene/episode you’ve filmed on Arrow?

1 Like

Are you :writing_hand: anymore book’s?

How fun was it making the musical episode of The Flash?

3 Likes

To what do you attribute your success in infiltrating the geek space? Did you ever dare to dream you’d be not only acting, but geeking out for a living?

4 Likes

Is David Tennant as cool in real life as he seems to be playing Doctor Who?

1 Like

What is your favorite MCU Movie?
Can we expect more musical episodes? (Please say yes…)
What is your favorite member of the Legion of Doom? Which one would you Kiss, Marry, and Kill?

2 Likes
  1. How weird is it to be a Member of the Order of the British Empire?
  2. What color is your hair?
  3. I think your true calling is to bring one of the DC classic heroes back to prominence. Hourman, Sgt. Rock, etc. Who would you choose?
  4. What’s your convention schedule for 2019?
1 Like

Outside of your work in the Dr. Whoverse and the Arrowverse, what would you recommend we watch that you feel best represents who you are as an actor and/or as a person?

1 Like

Do you think Captain Jack might ever return to Doctor Who, or has the character evolved too far on Torchwood to fit comfortably on the other show? Also, if we had ever seen Torchwood B, the “crazy old man in Glasgow,” do you think it might have been Fraser Hines playing Jamie MacCrimmon somehow?

3 Likes

I love the episode on DCDaily when you displayed some of your collection, can you share some more and upload them to the Collector’s Corner?
I enjoy your collecting enthusiasm and your love of retro, megos, my origin year 1968, so when you reflect on your years growing up it takes me right back, such a blast from the past. I look forward to seeing you more on this FASCISTIC site, thanks DC UNIVERSE!

1 Like

If you could work alongside any actor living or dead, who would be your top choice?

1 Like

Citizenship rules be damned, will you run for US President in 2020? Pleassssssssssssse???

2 Likes