Ask Hector Navarro (Almost) Anything!

Being the DC Animated fan that you are, what is your view of the Batgirl animated series mentioned in the last BATB episode “Mitefall!” Should DC Animation do that series?

1 Like

Which dc character do you think should get their own show, where it is live or animated?

Is your pop culture knowledge limited to the comics or does it cross all pop culture categories? You always impressed me with what you know, and people are often amazed at my pop culture knowledge…

1. I currently do a comic book podcast with Frank Caliendo and. some friends, and I feel that’s a start but I really want to break in this type of field. How would I go about it?

2. Can y’all invite more people to DC Daily so I could get down there? Lol

Swamp Thing Knowledge Challenge! Let’s go

1 Like

What’s your favorite comic in your collection?

What are your feelings on Hawaiian pizza? Have you ever had Hawaiian pizza that has mandarin oranges on it as well as the usual pineapples and Canadian bacon?

What would be your thoughts on a live action Midnghter and Apollo Series or Movie? Who would you cast in the title roles?

On DCDaily, it seems like there are new segments popping up, like the dude via Skype with the trivia questions, and more interviews like with Dan DiDio or Brian Michael Bendis, and Book Club (BOOK CLUUUUB!) and so on… Are there any new segments you’d like to see added to the show ? Beyond that, are there any sort of new shows you would like to see on DCUniverse aside from what we’ve seen so far, for example a game show, or a docuseries concerning comics history, so on?

is invincible the next game of thrones?