Ask Harley Quinn Smith (Almost) Anything!

I need her autograph to hang beside her dads - Can we arrange this? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What’s your favorite thing about DC Comics? What do they mean to you?

1 Like

Favorite DC comic moment?

2 part question
P:1 If you wear to star in a DC movie and or show what and who would be ?

P:2 who are your top 5 DC ship it

1 Like

Who’s your favorite dc character ever? I’m gonna guess Harley lol. Also if you could chose the next 3 dc hero to get a movie. (Has to be characters who haven’t gotten a movie yet) my list would be nightwing (my fav) jla (kinda cheating) titans/teen titans (also kinda cheating) if I had four I’d go with doctor fate after these guys. Also who’s your favorite marvel character. Thanks. XOXO

Who would you put on your Suicide Squad team if you could pick anyone?

What was the first video game you ever played?

What is your all-time favorite video game?

Horror films or comedy?

Who cries more, you or your dad?

Would you like to play Harley Quinn in a film kartoon or tv show and if so what other Dc characters would you like to join you

Is it your dream job for you and lilly rose depp to star as Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in a movie.that focus on those two.characters

The Q&A is up! Love her answer to my band question… Two-Face WOULD be a good drummer.

1 Like

I found her interview very…informative…and solidifying in my perspective of her.

1 Like

Hey how do I enter a sweep stake on here,

From Z.M. I just wish my can have a job doing these things

You can find our sweepstakes entry page on the DC Universe news section. Best of luck!

Harley Quinn Smith answered my question… I have arrived! :slight_smile:

1 :slight_smile:

Dang I don’t know what happened there. Anyone wants to edit out that HUGE space, be my guest… please.

1 Like