Ask DC’s Dan Jurgens (Animated Film & TV Writer Extraordinaire) on DC Daily!

So for Death of Superman storyline, being one of the most famous comic book storylines, one of the most adapted (Doomsday, DCAU Hereafter And Doomsday storyline, BvS Dawn of Justice, and DCMovie Verse Death&Reign), it is arguably the Superman Story, alongside the likes of All-Star Superman to Superman: What Funny about Truth, Justice and the American Way. But in many ways the single most popular comic book storyline ever.

Looking back, would you have changed anything knowing the impact it has now. And what is it like seeing your story adapted to the screen big and small so often.

Hello Dan…thank you for countless hours of being entertained reading your stories.

My question:

Do you have any more Superman stories in you? If you were to write one today, what would it be about?

Hey Dan,
Do you think it will be possible if we can get any of the LEGO Batman films on Dc universe. I heard they are pretty great and tell good Batman stories. Would love to see them getting added.
Also is the Aquaman documentary gone forever? I missed my chance to watch it.

Thank you very everything you do.

Will Dick grayson and Barbra Gordon be reunited? They were getting very close again before he got shot

1 Like

Any interest in writing a Wonder Woman story?