Ask Alan Tudyk and April Bowlby of Doom Patrol Your Questions!

We should team up Alan since we are 4th wall breakers amazing Mr Nobody & Ambush Bug trolling & jumping dimensions

2 Likes

Next DC Universe Show DC™ Ambush Bug & Mr Nobody

4 Likes

Questions for Alan Tudyk: “Who do you enjoy playing more, K-2SO, or Mr. Nobody? And Why?”

1 Like

I am loving both the mr. nobody and Rita characters both actors are perfect for their parts!

For Rita : what is your favorite classic movie or actress, was it or she an inspiration in the making of the character Rita Farr

For mr.nobody : is there a particular villain from a classic movie you are channeling for your work as mr. nobody? The character would fit perfectly in a classic black and white suspense or horror film!

Thank you

1 Like

Don’t have a question, but I just wanted to tell them I love the show! It’s amazing!

2 Likes

4th wall break I stole the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos I snap it twice… then became the king of New Genisses. Oh Oh That means High Father is dead Whoops Lol

1 Like

Question for April: you are straight up perfect as a 40’s/50’s movie starlet!!! Did you research much of that’s era to perfect Rita’s character and if so, who?

2 Likes

Question for April: you are straight up perfect as a 40’s/50’s movie starlet!!! Did you research much of that’s era to perfect Rita’s character and if so, who?

2 Likes

Question for Alan and April: who wins in a fight, Mr. Nobody with the powers of Elasti-Girl or Rita Farr with Mr. Nobody’s omniscience?

1 Like

For Alan Tudyk: If Mr Nobody met Van Wayne, how would that exchange go exactly?

2 Likes

For Alan Tudyk, Will your character Mr Nobody encounter the Titans? If so please let raven be her arch enemy.

1 Like

For Alan: If Beast Boy were on the team instead of cyborg, How Would Nobody Manipulate him?

1 Like

For April: Do you think that, in the shows universe, That if Garfield Logan ever comes on board, Rita will ever be ready to act as a motherly figure to him, as well as a shape shifting mentor?

2 Likes

For Rita: What was the conversation like when the director told you that you all would have to be running away from an army of butts? How did shooting that scene play out?

3 Likes

Why is rita the most reluctant to be a hero?

For Rita: what does she find most interesting about her character.

How much source material did you read before getting into character

Will the Doom Patrol be getting super suits in the near future??

1 Like

April: Were there specific people that you used as inspiration for your character? All of you have put in some amazing work and I’ve enjoyed watching every single episode!

Alan: How much of a back story did you need to fill in personally to get yourself to Mr. Nobody? It seems that he’s enjoying himself but also very much lashing out from some pain.

2 Likes

Alan: Is Mr. Nobody the craziest and most interesting character you have ever played?