Aside From the Joker, Who Are Your Favorite Three Batman Adversaries?

Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, and Penguin!

2 Likes

‘Martha’

3 Likes

Ventriloquist. Deathstroke. Two face

1 Like

Harley, Harvey and Oswald for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine would have to be killer croc scarecrow and penguin

1 Like

Hard to choose but I think Ra’s al Ghul, Penguin, and Mr. Freeze.

1 Like

My Top 3:

1. Mr Freeze
  2. Two - Face
  3. Scarecrow

2 Likes

Men:

Bane
Two Face
Zaasz

Women :

Catwoman
Talia Al’ghul
Poison Ivy

1 Like

Scarecrow
Clayface
Mr. Freeze

2 Likes

Ventriloquist
Scarecrow
Mad Hatter

2 Likes

Ra’s Al Ghul: I love his first appearances in the comics, Neal Adams is just a master and really made him imposing, I also like his elegance in Batman The Animated Series.

Two-Face: I just love his personality and seeing how his mind works. Again, I have to turn to Batman TAS because that incarnation of the character is awesome, but I also like his appearances a couple years back in the arc Batman and Two-Face by Peter J Tomasi.

Riddler: Again his personality is addicting, it’s just so interesting to watch that level of a narcissist work. He’s a genius that just can’t stay out if his own way. I like a lot of the incarnations if his character Batman TAS, Batman Zero Year, and I really like Cory Michael Smith’s version of the character on Gotham.

3 Likes

The Court of Owls, Bane, Professor Pyg and Doctor Hurt (I was/am a HUGE fan of Batman and Robin; when Dick was Batman & Damien was Robin)

2 Likes

Harley, Red Hood and Ivy

1 Like

Mr. Freeze

Ra’s Al Ghul

Two-Face

1 Like

Two-Face, Mr.Freeze, and Deadshot

1 Like

Hush, Mr. Freeze and Bane. Each one of these guys has an insane backstory and it always makes for good storytelling.

1 Like

Ra’s Al Ghul
Harley Quinn
Red Hood

3 Likes

Scarecrow
Two-Face
Mr. Freeze

1 Like

The Riddler, Mr. Freeze and Ras Al Ghul

2 Likes

Killer Croc: He’s an literally Crocodile man and that is awesome

Two-Face: He I very unpredictable with his coin and you feel sorry for him

Mr. Freeze: He is calculated, smart, logical, and he was played by Arnold Schwarzenegger and yet another villain you feel really bad for

1 Like