2 Likes

How will you watch it?

• The CW-- Live!
  • The CW App-- As Soon as I Can-- Tomorrow
  • The CW App- Sometime This Week
  • The CW App-- When I get to it in the Next Year
  • Iā€™ll binge 'em when the time comes on Netflix or HBO Max
  • Iā€™ll get around to them someday on Netflix or HBO Max
  • Iā€™ll watch them this month on something CW, and again on the Net or the Max when available

0 voters

1 Like

Iā€™ll be watching all three. Normally in order from when they aired.

New Superman & Lois clip of their first meeting :flushed: :grin: :heart_eyes:

A Youtube Re-post in case the above doesnā€™t work well on mobile ā†’

4 Likes

Definitely watching all 3, but most excited about Superman. Black Lighting has really lost me this season and I would probably drop it if it wasnā€™t the final season.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2021-02-25 Yahoo

5 Likes

ok cool, but why are there weird snake things on her boobs, it kinda calls back to some of the less popular parts of the clooney batman you know?

1 Like

Not watching Superman and Lois. Struggling to the end of Black Lightning, hoping for a happy finale, doubt I get it. I like Batwoman, but I see where it could become to heavy dramatically.

3 Likes

Iā€™mā€¦ somehow feeling like Black Lightning is the tossed away show from the Quiver of the Arrowverse, and thus have only season the first episode of season 4 so far.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Who was that masked man?

Screenshot_2021-03-16 the flash - Google Search(1)

5 Likes

Plenty of DC shows in the latest reel.

5 Likes

Black Lightning is just not very good this year. I said it before and I will say it again, if it wasnā€™t for the fact it was the last season, I would have been done with it already, after all, I tried for 4 seasons to enjoy Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and it never pulled me inā€¦

4 Likes

It is like you are writing my thoughts on ā€œThe Middle.ā€

4 Likes

Legends new Trailer is Crazy.

Just definitely seems like they had fun filming as adjusting creativity with the pandemic.

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Two have fallenā€¦

3 Likes

For those interested, thereā€™s a petition to save Legends of Tomorrow: Petition Ā· SAVE LEGENDS OF TOMORROW!!! Ā· Change.org

2 Likes