As Long as We Get to Keep the Community

@American-Alien Stuff like that you just have to shake your head and laugh. There’s always going to be people like that, and that’s fine too. They 100% are missing out on something great, but not everyone has the same appreciation for the written word, and certainly not for written words accompanied by pictures. Which is sad for them, but you have to remind yourself (like Superman in ‘For Tomorrow’)- you can’t save people who won’t save themselves.

1 Like

Or they pull a Disney+ and bundle this with HBO Max?

Don’t say that :sob::sob::sob:

I think being able to read the comics online alone is worth $6.00 a month. I just hope they add some of the retro shows and new animted movies.

Or could DC Universe become a free service with adds and commercials, but offer a preminium membership which would include the comics too?

I heard that one of the biggest mistakes with the DC Universe’s launch was that it wasn’t international. Hence, Titans and Doom Patrol were on Netflix in Europe.

Is it though haha jk I like fairy tail happy is one of the few cats I like he flies and talks … fairy tail for me in terms of anime could’ve done a lot better but I still like it … in terms of manga I’m not sure I just got into comics :joy: but is something I want to do as well … but Ppl should try it or have some knowledge of stuff before they close up too it

I’ve been into manga for years, it played a huge role in my life back in middle and early high school. Fairy tail is definitely one of my least favorite mangas ever. I know this a dc community but I recommend checking out the other mangas ive mentioned. I think those are much better written manga series.

Anyways welcome to the dc comic community I hope you find yourself enjoying your journey in the dc universe! :grinning:

1 Like

isn’t that what theyre doing?

1 Like

That’s where I’m at. I love the comics but I can read comics without this app

1 Like

Only for 6 months. Afterwards, the deal expires and if you want to keep HBOMax, it would beat the regular price of $15 a month.

I hope they keep the universe for the comics and community. It’s still a good deal for the comics alone. I’ve saved so much cash by not buying the comics from comiXology and reading them here instead. I’m already a subscriber to HBO Max but you can’t get comics there. :wink:

1 Like

Huh, well ill take it. I don’t plan on sticking to one streaming service, I’ll bounce around from one to another.

Agreed

4 Likes

It’s cool. I don’t normally participate in a community. I will say that it’s refreshing to find such positivity. (Thanks everyone)

4 Likes

I agree 100% with you!
I have absolutely nobody to relate to when it comes to comics and all things DC universe. This is my only outlet to “fan girl”
So thank you DC Community for being one huge family <3

5 Likes

We put the fun in dysfunction,

6 Likes

I agree I love this community. I have yet to encounter any negativity on this platform which I think is really rare.

2 Likes

I do love this community it shocks me how nice everyone is it’s awesome

3 Likes

@moro I just started using the community feature almost 3 days ago and I think it’s one of the best parts about this app. This lets us talk to others about topics like comics or movies. The information on this is amazing. Also everyone seems to be nice and positive on the community so that’s also been a great part of my experience.

5 Likes

Nice to have you on here :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome @azuretear510.8642!

1 Like