Arrowverse Couch Club

When did you start watching?
I started with Arrow season 1 and I’ve been watching ever since

Which show is your favorite?
Flash hands down, I was hooked from the start because I started reading the comic in the 90’s

Who’s your favorite character? (or characters if you can’t choose just one)
Heavewave, Flash, and The Atom

What do you love most about the Arrowverse?
I love that even though it is on the small screen they give us big screen ideas

2 Likes

Yeah, they definitely made a point to show that Nash saw another Wells at Jitters. Not sure if it was real or just in his head, but it looked like Harry, so my fingers are crossed that maybe he somehow survived Crisis

Mick’s definitely another great one. There’s a part of me that wishes he could’ve been part of a fully realized Rogues group that’d be the big bad for a season of Flash, but it’s hard to complain too much w/ what we’ve gotten. I love the way Dominic Purcell plays him and he’s remained one of the best parts of Legends

3 Likes

it should be interesting to see it play out. especially if it is earth-2 wells.

2 Likes

This is awesome! I’m a huge arrowverse fan! Been watching since the pilot episode of Arrow!

2 Likes

The Arrowverse is how you do an extended universe for DC! I am a huge fan even if I have to watch the next day and not live. I cannot wait for this club to start so I can discuss with others like me.

• When did you start watching?
    Arrow season one. The one to start it all. It has been amazing to see his character arc from ruthless killer to the person with a family by the end.
  • Which show is your favorite?
    Duh, it’s Legends of Tomorrow! I run my weekly summary of each episode from my #legendaryislandofmisfits and I love my fix of humor but such character development. The bad news bears of the Arrowverse
  • Who’s your favorite character? (or characters if you can’t choose just one)
    Mick Rory. He has come into his own more than just a partner to Snart. He has grown into a romantic sensitive but still angry soul.
  • What do you love most about the Arrowverse?
    The fact that you can see just about any character you can think of as well as making you care for these people who happen to be heroes.
2 Likes

I really hope Mick handing over the Rebecca Silver name to Mona isn’t the last we see of his romance writing. If he ends up going through w/ his newly rekindled romance w/ Ali, he should have a lot more inspiration for new material!

2 Likes

I really hope they don’t step backwards with all the great character development they have done with him to this point. I have faith in the writers that they will continue moving him forward. We should see how it’s going with Ali. I found it interesting that the last episode they included her in the previously on part but then no mention…

1 Like

Yeah, the only follow-up I noticed w/ that was when he had Gideon scan him only to realize that he’s just catching feelings. A nice moment, though I’d definitely like to see more if they can manage to balance that thread w/ all the other craziness going on

2 Likes

Mick’s development can be summed up with the following exchange:

“who are you people?”
Mick: Idiots.

3 Likes

I just hope they don’t shuffle him to the side like they were in some episodes because they have too much going on with the others. Some episodes I get all these pearls of wisdom and others it’s like I blink and miss him

2 Likes

I like Mick’s reading glasses. No, i don’t know why.

2 Likes

Hey fellow Arrowverse fans! My name is Mike and I started with The Flash (he was my fave character at the time). That got me into the CW stable of shows. After a few episodes of Flash, I sought out all the previous seasons of ARROW and got caught up on that too. I am watching all of the CW shows with the exception of BLACK LIGHTNING. BL never really caught fire with me. I still keep up somewhat because my husband watches it. My current favorite character is John Constantine. My favorite of the shows is LEGENDS OF TOMORROW. I just love the wacky sensibility. Can’t wait to get to know you all more!

2 Likes

It’s definitely a balancing act w/ all the crewmembers on the Waverider, but as long as 1 of the OG Legends is around, I’m sure he’ll continue getting some gold to work with. Plus, as much as I don’t wanna see Ray and Nora leave, maybe a silver lining of that will be that other characters can get more attention

They just give him a level of sophistication he doesn’t usually have

It’s great to see so much love for the Legends! They really are the standouts of this universe

2 Likes

I keep thinking they are on the bigger side vs those classic half-sies. unless i am misremembering

1 Like

Didn’t realize there was a list of the continuity. I will have to share that with friends who didn’t start at the beginning. I’m late to the party, but I will also answer the first few questions, Arrow has been my favorite show for the past 8 seasons, started watching when the series premiered. Favorite character is incredibly tough, but I will say Ragman never got enough screen time. Curtis and Felicity were great together too…

2 Likes

Rory was definitely one of my favorites too and a big reason why I loved season 5 so much. I really wish he could’ve stayed around longer, though it was a really nice treat to see him pop up in the series finale

1 Like

I’m still hoping for a permanent return, maybe even on Legends

1 Like

Yeah, other than the actual crossovers, there are often small mentions or appearances of characters and events from show to show, so watching everything in the right order will give a deeper appreciation, I think.

2 Likes

I have watched from day one, so I am in order, well except for Batwoman. Do they list her separate, because this season has extended from the crossover last year and caught up to this season.

1 Like

No it’s all listed, even including Constantine and the CW Seed animated shows.

2 Likes