Arrowverse Couch Club, Week 11: Legends of Tomorrow season finale

I would have to say when she realizes she needs to leave the team so that her legacy as Vixen lives on in her grandchildren. It was heartbreaking but you know she wanted to do the right thing.
As Charlie I enjoyed her recent fights with Astra especially when the went for Dion’s cup. They really tore into each other and reminded me of who she could be as later episodes seem to keep her down before her sisters.

1 Like

I prefer for it to wrap up for now but for her to make occasional appearances next season as needed. It seems she has come to peace with a lot and the only place for her storyline to go now is bring back her mom, which I don’t think is needed or enough at this time

1 Like

I think this season really showed how Charlie had been repressing a lot of unresolved issues concerning her sisters and the Loom for so many years. While it wasn’t immediate, she did gradually become unraveled the more she had to go up against them to the point where she just gave up hope in the finale. It is sad that the journey of confronting her sisters and all the pain there ultimately led to her leaving the Legends, but it was also great for her character to see her be able to move past the pain and even forgive Lachesis. Any lingering doubt she may have had about breaking the Loom or missing the chance to be a god again were definitely wiped out, and I’m sure she’s gonna continue thriving w/ The Smell

While I agree that the storyline w/ her mom doesn’t need to be revisited, I would disagree w/ the notion that that’s all you can still do w/ Astra. I feel like developing her relationship w/ John still has plenty of potential, as they can work to make up for all the time she spent hating him in Hell, and he could even be a mentor for her as she grows stronger in magic. Plus there’s always the potential of seeing her continued dynamic w/ the other Legends, as she could really make some new friends. It would be disappointing that she wouldn’t get to continue interacting w/ Charlie, as I really liked seeing them get a little closer trying to get Dion’s chalice, but there’s always the chance of striking up a new and (hopefully) interesting friendship or romance w/ someone else

3 Likes