Arrowverse and the Multiverse(possible spoiler)

So just wondering and maybe looking for some input.
With Crisis over and the Arrowverse unified of Earth prime, and the multiverse restored, showing Titans, Star girl, GL and others earth at the end of the episode. The most recent episode of Supergirl, Brainy says that they are the only remaining Earth, showing his tablet that shows exactly that, and Cisco states the same thing in the Flash. So why is this happening? Because we know there are more Earths that Oliver restored, so why do they think there the last?

2 Likes

The residents of Earth-Prime just aren’t yet aware that a multiverse still exists since they aren’t able to hop universes in the same way they were before. I’m sure that realization will come later, but it’s probably a card that each of the shows can wait to play on their own terms

3 Likes

The audience possesses information that the characters currently do not.

We as an audience are aware that Oliver restored the Multiverse, but, in-universe, that information hasn’t been revealed yet.

2 Likes

Putting and keeping all the CW shows in the bubble of we are the only universe allows them to streamline the shows without the baggage of having to deal with a multiverse.

The question is how long will it last, based on the fact that Stargirl will air on CW. If it’s a success and gets a second or third season will it end up being “folded” into standard CWVERSE continuity. Or do they leave it separate and have it split off from the other shows by slotting it in after Nancy Drew, Riverdale, etc…that could keep it far enough removed from CW single universe continuity.

1 Like

Didnt think about that but considering Earth 2 is Star Girls world, and Earth 2 Harry is one of the main things Cisco is upset with and blaming hiself and Nash for the fact that Earth 2 is gone. It would make sense that theyll incorpoorate it probally after the 1st season

1 Like

While “earth-prime” exists (and we know, even if the CWVERSE characters don’t) there is a multiverse. But they are gonna find out, given that there is a mirror universe (wonder if it’s Earth-2) which could allow them to slot in Stargirl into CWVERSE continuity, even if in a limited way.

1 Like

Unlless Earth 2 CW and Earth 2 DC could be two different places. In reality, they call “Earth 2” could easiy be Earth 39, or 5094. They call it E2 because it is the first world they found, other than their own. They have yet to find an Orrery, so they cannot actually confirm Earth designates.
PS I honestly think E2 CW might be E3 DC. Evil versions of heroes, character traits inverted, etc. It i totally possible.

1 Like

Okay, I really hate that Earth-Prime no longer refers to us. I always liked that “maybe this is real, and you are just stuck on EP” thing. They did it with Multiversity, but I haven’t seen much of it since. And as I told @verakoo420.50149, they just assume they are the prime Earth. They don’t actually know, since they lack the Guide, Orrery, Oans, or even the Book of Destiny. They just say they are first, and then tend to name other Earths in order of appearance. except for Earth “38”. I do still maintain they just guess, or arbitrarily designate Earth numbers.

1 Like

It’s just the label earth got designated with post-COIE in the comics, since there was only one universe for a while. I always preferred Earth-1 as the designation,

The CW COIE world numbers are “official” now…I guess. But, the final credits of COIE showed Stargirl on a designated earth-2, if my memory serves.

So the question is, is this mirror universe Earth-2, cuz if it is just a mirrored dimension Barry should be able to spot the flaw quickly, Iris would have her wedding band in the opposite hand.

1 Like

I also go Earth 1. I never liked Earth-0 complications, and again, I want to be Earth-Prime.
As far as CW COIE, I get they are “official”, but we have preioussly seen that even movies, tv shows, and video games are part of the DC Multiverse (Smallville Season 11, Injustice, Infinite Crisis: FFTM, Flash season 0, etc., etc.) so that means the Earth designates given by CW COIE can’t be entirely accurate. Plus since the Crisis was slightly different, maybe it isn’t even the original crisis but something new?
Anyway, I feel like CW Earth 2, at the very east pre-COIE, is potentialy mis-designated.