Arrowverse 2021 Trailer!

I’m kinda pressed they didn’t pick up Green arrow and the Canaries considering it was the second most watched arrow episode… CW has a habit of not picking up back door pilots with a female cast :grimacing:

3 Likes

Not Surprised by that myself, they already have 2 “Female centric” Titles SG/BW…if they were to venture into a 3rd they would need a Lead just as strong. They probably just thought it too Risky with Mia being a made from Arrowverse character with No Established History beyond that her Name (MIA) was Borrowed from his 2nd Speedy.

Arrowverse, CWverse, whatnotverse… don’t care… just excited for all the shows to come back already. The fact that it will include Superman makes it much much sweeter for this Man of Steel fan. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

As a person with eyes, I am totally down with Tyler Hoechlin all muscle-y and stuff. lol

And Elizabeth Tulloch plays a great Lois in my opinion. She’s got that quick wit and fearlessness that seems natural.

Admittedly, I don’t follow the Superman canon as much, so I’ll definitely have to catch up in that regard.

4 Likes

Legends of Tomorrow is the Arrowverse’s best show, period. The way they reinvent themselves every season is amazing, they don’t repeat their villains like for example The Flash in their insistence at using the Reverse Flash.

4 Likes

I really liked how they edited the trailer this year. I lean more towards Arrowverse, but I have called it the CWverse as well depending on who I’m talking with. I loved the little bit of dialogue from Superman & Lois. Even though we have no footage we still get a little something. Can’t wait until 2021!!

1 Like

“An entire universe was born, The CW Verse

2 Likes

Man, they could’ve gone with something like DCWverse. What a missed opportunity! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve convinced my fellow teen wolf fans they now need to watch Superman and Lois for Tyler Hoechlin…hopefully they’ll be hooked! (Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa got them into DCEU so we have a good trend to work with)

1 Like

In response to “CWverse”

Very excited about Superman and Lois. I loved Smallville and am hoping this is the next chapter where they have kids (which I have lots of questions about), a world of heroes to interact (and take the burden from), a rich history established for the world, and solid actors. I’m very hopeful and think it will bring a different tone to the arrowverse compared to the other shows.

1 Like

Super disappointed there’s no sign of Green Arrow & the Canaries in this promo (I can’t find confirmation that it’s officially dead, but likely any chance it had of a pick-up disappeared with the pandemic) and I’m not going to call it the CWverse, but I do like the style of this promo showing the comic book inspiration for the many heroes and villains across the shows.

3 Likes

I just hope they use the Legends to wrap up that cliffhanger.

Maybe they’re holding it off for next season? They already have a new show starting with S&L, and they only ever added one show per season with the Arrowverse. So 2021 is S&L and 2022 is GA&C?

1 Like

Maybe, but that’s assuming all of your lead actors are still available by then and it’s a lot more likely one or more of them signs on for another show. The other possibility would be to wrap up the backdoor pilot’s cliffhanger in an episode of Legends of Tomorrow, then keep Black Siren on as part of the Waverider crew.

1 Like

With Superman and Lois I just want to see Clark one-up Kara, just once.

1 Like