Arrowverse 2021 Trailer!

Our first look at Superman & Lois!

Also confirms Stargirl is part of the franchise!

15 Likes

I’m glad to see a 1st look at Superman and Lois, but I just can’t believe they’re actually trying to change the name of this universe to the “CWverse.” Arrow may be over, but this will always be the Arrowverse for me and most fans

13 Likes

Yeah I’m not feeling that name.

8 Likes

The fact that almost all the top comments are saying the same thing tells me this experiment won’t last long. Considering how few people seem to be supporting this, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re back to officially calling it the Arrowverse by the time the shows return

3 Likes

I have been using CWVerse and Arrowverse interchangeably the last years. I suspect both names will live on. From a marketing standpoint I get the switch though. People who were around from the beginning can still call it the Arrowverse, but for the next generation it’s just going to sell the idea that they are coming into the middle of something and few people have the time to binge 50 seasons to get up to speed.

6 Likes

Awesome can’t wait for them to return.
As for the name I prefer Arrowverse that’s what I’ll call it.

6 Likes

I’m really hopeful next season they’ll have a Stargirl crossover with The Flash. I read one interview with either Johns or Berlanti last year before Stargirl premiered, that the idea originally was actually to introduce her on The Flash, so it would’ve officially been a spinoff of a spinoff!

2 Likes

I think the Arrowverse fits now more than ever, since when you think about it, Green Arrow is the hero who’s responsible for this new multiverse being here, thanks to Crisis on Infinite Earths.

I’m wary about Stargirl getting more entwined with the other shows because honestly, I think it’s way better than the others and with it going on CW, I’m worried about the quality of the writing and budget going down.

6 Likes

I’m glad they’re going to continue the Arrowverse with new shows. I like most of their casting so far. I have not seen Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lightning, or Batwoman in their respective shows yet. How do you guys like these other shows?

As for Stargirl, I struggle with the tone of it. Similar to Shazaam, the movie. It’s like trying to be funny, family-friendly, and dark. I think they need to strike a better balance of it or maybe make a choice. I’m glad to see more combining of the shows though. It gives more choices for future content.

7 Likes

Honestly, these three are some of the best the Arrowverse has to offer, in my opinion. But I love all the shows pretty much equally.

5 Likes

Interesting to know! I love seeing them in the crossovers, but I’ll start getting into it now. Not like I have anywhere to go…

6 Likes

Please do, Legends of Tomorrow is especially silly and such fun! But oh so DC.

Also, I’ve shared this link before but it’s a good idea to follow this episode guide if watching the Arrowverse as intended:

https://arrowverse.info/

6 Likes

Oh sweet!!! Is this in the order they were aired or does watching it in this order just work out the storylines?

4 Likes

It’s pretty much the air order I think. The only thing I did differently was watching the Elseworlds crossover 1, 2, 3, and then the LOT episode. Same with Crisis on Infinite Earths, watched the Black Lightning episode first, then all five parts in a row. And going further back, I watched the Vixen movie obviously all in one go around the second season of The Flash I think, and in the guide it’s all spread out as episodes which first aired on the CW Seed. Same for The Ray, watched the movie version around the start of The Flash season 5.

3 Likes

Legends is one of my favorite shows on TV, period! Immensely entertaining!

5 Likes

Am I the only one not excited for this Superman series. Like I feel that smallville was peak television Superman and I wish that it got continued on tv( ik there’s a comic out there and it’s great) but it would’ve been nice to see Tom welling physicallly become the man of tomorrow.

2 Likes

I loved that we at least got a few lines from Superman & Lois, even if we couldn’t get new footage.

2 Likes

@ctrl.flirt.del Legends is Def. Worth the watch! It hits all the tones well (isn’t confusing itself) … and is just plain Fun to watch!

2 Likes

Such rave reviews. I’ll watch it as soon as I’m done with Harley Quinn, which is such a good show!

3 Likes

So Good! I like the wild and absurd stuff when I feel like taking a break from the serious content!

2 Likes