arrow spin-off blackstar rumor in development at cw

It would be a star city 2040 set in the future it would seem season is setting up this series

I don’t think many people are enjoying the flash forwards enough to justify a series. It would be like them actually making Supernatural Bloodlines into a series.

2 Likes

That’s the rumor going around it wouldn’t surprise me at all a 10 ep series mid-season show I wouldn’t be shocked if it happens

I agree that the flash forwards have been a weaker aspect of this season. Plus based on the preview during the crossover, it seems like the Batwoman show will fill the “vigilante show with a dark tone” void left by the departure of Arrow.

2 Likes

I’m not saying I want it just putting it out there

This weeks episode will probably be the backdoor pilot for it. Maybe giving the flash forwards some more development will help. Either way I will give the show a chance if it does happen.

2 Likes

Arrow has spin offs already. They’re called The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. And we’re getting Batwoman too. So I’m good on the spinoffs.

3 Likes

Ehhh, to me this is a mistake if they do it. It would just interfere with what Flash and Legends can do involving their timeline stuff. If Flash ever messes with time, it could throw off this show. Legends can get away with it because things usually get reverted back to normal before time becomes fixed. In those flash forwards, they’re the one timeline and everything is set in stone so it would tie up a lot of the creative ways the story could go on multiple shows. It also takes away any tension about which characters could survive or not when we see them in the future alive and well.

1 Like

Nu52 I think it would be more of a late season show if it happens with 10 eps not involving no other shows

I’m down if it means more Connor Hawke,

2 Likes

I like Mia Smoak, that chick from Shadow Hunters. She would had made a great Canary because she just has the look and personality of a Canary. She’s fun.

I guess it makes sense they’d make a spin-off.

We had Team A, Team B and now Team C (being comprised of Team B’s kids mainly).
It’s ALOT of talent recruitment all at once, so I suppose it wouldn’t been for just for a short time but ultimately planned longevity somewhere. I wonder if XS will appear in a crossover :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like the kids they’ve chosen (the actors). I did like the actor who portrayed John Diggle Jr on Arrow & Legends “Star City 2046”. I want that show Star City Eternal, or Star City Beyond, or 2046.

2 Likes