arrow s7 review

that was really good, i like how theyre bringing back the flash backs, but the reveal at the end that they are flash forwards was really interesting, also i am enjoying the prison arc so far

3 Likes

That was better than I thought it might be. Only because I found prison stuff very boring in TV shows/movies because it can be so samey. But they had enough going on to make it interesting. And I liked the flash forwards. I KIND OF figured where it was going before the reveal, but having Roy there at the end was a cool touch. I’m intrigued to see where they’re taking this!

3 Likes

Actually I was surprised…what a great way to start the season

1 Like

Pretty good. I still can’t stand Felicity but rest was good stuff

1 Like

I’m intrigued to see how Felicity is going to fight back. I hope if she goes through some kind of training she also uses her smarts and invents devices or something. I don’t need her to become a superhero (enough of that going around) but I’m hoping it complements her natural abilities however she goes about it.

Really liked the episode, but I am honestly not a fan of the flash forwards.

The flash-forwarding will be an interesting twist, I think. I liked the episode…felt it had more Arrow action than the whole of last season :yum: I kept saying last year and the year before that, this is The Green Arrow, let’s see some arrows flying! I have high hopes for this season even though I’m SO over Diaz :roll_eyes: As long as I don’t hear the word ‘pakhan’ any more, and D gets a different look other than broody and annoyed, I think I’ll be happy. :smile: Oh, and as long as the civil war is over as it seems to be.

Looking forward to more flash forwards. Was so over the flashbacks