Arrow’s Oliver vs Titan’s Robin??

Who’s the superior fighter?

Dick

I’m going to go with Dick.

1 Like

Dick. He was trained by the best.

2 Likes

Since u said Arrows Oliver & Titans Dick, I’d say Grayson for sure. He uses less tricks then Oliver & more hand to hand weapons as opposed to aerial weapons, with the exception of a few (Robin star, smoke capsules etc.). Plus he has no problems fighting till nobody’s left standing, while Oliver will only do as much damage as necessary before he cuts & runs.

You can’t compare it not fair one is a low budget 22 eps on broadcast TV on the Cw the other one has a bigger budget and on a streaming service it only does 11 eps of course you would pick dick over Oliver

Oliver defeats Dick Robin, but I think Nightwing wins the rematch

What does budget and episodes amount per season have to do with the presentation of the fighting choreography. The set up of one fight scene can be compared

1 Like

I’m going to say Arrow’s Oliver only because I haven’t seen enough of Titan’s Robin yet. Maybe about 2 seasons in and once he becomes Nightwing I can give a definitive opinion. I hope they do a Nightwing spin-off series.

I may not be fully on board with his characterization but I would have to give it to Dick

Right now I’d have to say Oliver. Dick lets his emotions get the best of him. May work against goons but Oliver’s to smart and would know how to use that to beat Dick

1 Like

Right now I’d have to say Oliver. Dick lets his emotions get the best of him. May work against goons but Oliver’s to smart and would know how to use that to beat Dick