Arrow: Just who are the bad guys?

I have just watched the latest episode of Arrow.
The entire episode they are trying to redeem Laurel and worry she is planning to kill people.
So what do they do when they finally get her to see the error of her ways? They detonate a bomb in a building full of unconscious henchmen. Did they get out safely? I didn’t see anyone awake at time of explosion. Ah maybe they were further in and the explosion occurred further out. I don’t know as the blast was large enough to blow out the entrance.
Then hey let’s celebrate with a toast after we killed people but hey we saved Laurel’s soul.
I know I know I am overthinking this but I had the same problem on Titans when they blew up that place with all the bad guys in it after a Robin warned earlier he didn’t want to kill anyone.

1 Like

nothing wrong with overthinking things … henchmen are people, too, probably dealing with troubled relationships and student loan debt, like the rest of us, but Shadow Thief took advantage of their plight and clearly hired them to betray Laurel whether she chose to remain Black Siren or not … the explosive device would certainly have been used on civilians, so Felicity arguably saved lives by detonating it in a warehouse filled with half-a-dozen goons whose bodies we never see–which in comic book logic means they survived … likely saddled with new medical bills and even more regret

1 Like

@manifest and so the cycle continues for these henchmen.