Arrow dedication: How will you remember Oliver Queen?

In honor of Arrow’s finale season, tell us your most memorable Oliver Queen/Green Arrow moments in live action, animation or in comics throughout the Emerald Archer’s history.

4 Likes

When Hawkman bodyslam him to the JSA table on Smallville!
4da1a83fa7e24b43efa86c21afec05d5

4 Likes

There was a very brief moment in season 3 if Arrow where GA fights Wildcat, and at the very end he uses a boxing glove arrow to knock him out. It’s probably gonna be the only time that we’re gonna see a live action Oliver use a boxing glove arrow, and it remains one of my favorite moments of the series.

5 Likes

2 Likes

This will always be my favorite scene!

6 Likes

Next week, Ollie salmon ladders to heaven

5 Likes

R.I.P.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Mike Grell’s entire run is my favorite Green Arrow moment.

2 Likes

That’s it!

1 Like

I started reading that run, I think I am on #3 now and so far I have not been disappointed.

2 Likes

Did you start with the Longbow Hunters? Great mini which led into the monthly.

2 Likes

Yes and loved it!

2 Likes

If anyone is planning to watch the series finale of Arrow tomorrow, beware there are supposed spoilers online from the episode even though it hasn’t even aired yet. Just thought I would let people know so they can AVOID them!!

2 Likes

If you spoil:

2 Likes

1 Like

Loved the first 4 seasons they were awesome. Merlin / Deathstroke / Ras Al Guel just incredible. I learned to read on comics in the 70’s and was wowed by this series.
Now This final version of going over the top being politically correct is beyond awful. So forced bad story & bad acting it is just garbage.
A sad ending for a once great series.