Armie Hammer: The Batman?

There have been some speculation on rumors regarding Armie Hammer as a potential candidate for the role of The Batman in Matt Reeves film of the same name. Below is a video with Armie. Although he hasn’t been approached, he is willing to take up the cap and cowl if asked!!

Additionally, there are some MORE speculations that Henry Cavill may NOT be done with the Man of Steel. But I can’t really tell based on this article:

What do you think? Would a younger Batman be just what we need? Older? Is Armie Hammer even a good choice?

0-MAIN-Armie-Hammer-cast-as-The-Batman.jpg

3 Likes

I like Armie Hammer’s acting in the Man from U.N.C.L.E. Film. Ironically, his co-star in that film is Henry Cavill. I think Armie could pull off being Batman. He is certainly tall enough and physically fit enough for the role.

3 Likes

A younger batman would be great. I think that if there is an older batman it just becomes an excuse to base the character off of the batman from the Dark Knight Returns. While I think that Frank Miller’s Batman is an awesome interpretation of Batman (and it works really well for the Dark Knight Returns), I really don’t think that it is the best representation of Batman as a whole. It’s a great idea for that one story, but we shouldn’t be basing the general media representation of Batman off of an old, dark, Batman. Just my opinion though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just feel we all deserve a Batman Beyond film after all these Batman interpretationa that we’ve gotten (only successful one was Christian Bale).

I think its about time

1 Like

I just don’t get what everyone sees in this guy. He is an alright actor. :man_shrugging:t2:

I just don’t get what everyone sees in this guy. He is an alright actor. :man_shrugging:t2:

I personally think Armie would work better as Hal Jordan. As opposed to Young Batman… maybe Casey Affleck?

3 Likes

I prefer a John Stewart movie adaptation anyways. I don’t believe I’ve watched Armie Hammer in a movie. I am up for Michael Keaton as an older bruce wayne for Batman Beyond film

He was cast as Batman in 2007 for the George Miller Justice League movie so someone thought he’d be good for the role.

I’d be fine with him actually getting to play the character if he got the gig (again).

1 Like

@InMagno It seems you posted the same thing multiple times.

As Hal? Hell no lmao

I like Ben Affleck’s Batman, I have liked Christian Bale’s Batman, and I bet I would like Armie Hammer’s Batman.

2 Likes