Arkham Asylum: A Death In The Family Animation

Hey guys, I‘m gonna be making an animation set during the events of the Batman Arkham Asylum game, following Jason Todd and him trying to escape from The Joker. I need a couple voice actors for characters and I would also appreciate some help with other things! If you have anything to contribute please let me know! I want this to be a big project.

Characters are:
Harley Quinn
The Joker
Batman
Frank Boles
Oracle
And some random Joker henchmen :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@ralphsix!!!
I gotta ask my parents.
What else do you need help with?
3:47pm 5/11/2020

1 Like

Also tagging @ralphsix! I wish my apartment didn’t have thin walls or I’d get a kick out of trying out for this :rofl:

1 Like

What did you ralphsix say?

Hi, @calebiguess. I’m new to the industry, however I do have some minor experience with voiceover work. I would be overjoyed to do something with you.

2 Likes

So, you don’t mind that I @ed you?
4:02pm 5/11/2020

1 Like

Cool, and this is a fan project, which probably won’t end up being the best quality, but I’m gonna do my best! (Just so you aren’t thinking this is gonna be some high level big budget animation :sweat_smile:) and also another thing I forgot to mention, I don’t have money to pay for voice actors, and I won’t be able to legally make any profit off this so I’ll have no way to pay anyone, but I will give you credit for it.

Of course not! Thank you and @CynicalPink for the immediate notice. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s completely what I figured. Let’s just have fun with it.

1 Like

Also, about your question, I’m not sure yet. I’m in the beginning process of writing the script, but it will probably be stuff like reviewing the script and stuff, I’m in a discord server with a lot of people who do animation and I’ve been doing animation since I was eight years old, so I think I’m probably good in the animation department.

Keep in touch with me and feel free to PM me for anything. I’ll be any voice you need in this, however probably not suited for the Joker. My voice age range is from mid 20’s to 60’s, fairly deep. I’m not baritone or anything, mind you.

1 Like

he’s Batman

2 Likes

How is this going to be done?
Where will it be posted?
What would be required of the participants?
4:21pm 5/11/2020

1 Like

I’m animating in sfm(yeah, I know, it’s just easier and less time consuming) using the models from the Arkham Games, actually, something that would be helpful is porting some models, but I don’t think anyone here would know how to do that. And I don’t really require anything :stuck_out_tongue: just your email and a name to credit you by. And it will be uploaded onto YouTube.

UPDATE: I’m trying to graduate high school by the end of the summer, so I’m definitely not gonna have enough free time to do this, so the project is postponed until winter, but I’m still hoping we can make this!

1 Like