Are You Watching Titans Weekly or planning to Binge?

I was waiting, but heard so many good things that I’ve now started to watch it. Now I have to wait till next Friday to continue. It’s worth the watch, but I would’ve rather waited to binge the whole season. Which do you think is better?

2 Likes

I watch it weekly and prefer it weekly the only way I’d Binge a season or more is if they had a season or two out already and I’m waiting for the next season to start so I’d re watch both seasons etc back to back

I’m a chronic binger when it comes to shows I’m very interested in, so will likely end up doing that for Titans :slight_smile: That said, whichever works for you; you can always binge the rest now that you’ve found out it’s definitely worth the wait. So glad to hear so many of you are enjoying it so far! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Missinkblot, does that mean you haven’t watched it? If I were you I would watch the first 6 episode then watch the last five

1 Like

As someone who works every Friday, I enjoy waking up and watching Titans to my breakfast and coffee before work every week.

3 Likes

It’s always better to watch weekly. You only binge when you need to catch up.

1 Like

I like to watch it weekly bc it gives me something to look forward to but after every episode I’m so anxious to watch the next. The show is amazing

4 Likes

Watching it weekly although haven’t watched the latest episode yet IRL been getting in the way.

1 Like

Weekly, then binge when it’s all available.

3 Likes

Weekly. Look forward to it every Friday!

1 Like

I prefer watching Titans weekly and only binge watch old shows. I actually like the weekly release schedule because it heightens the anticipation, fosters more online discussion and keeps “well meaning” fans from making offhand comments that spoil things ahead of time.

5 Likes

@Vroom Same! I tried to wait… I got all the way to episode4 and could no longer resist the urge to watch. Being on the forums everyday got me way too hype. Especially the watch-a-long threads!!

So, I binged 3 episodes and watched 4 and 5 with everyone for the watch-a-longs. :smile:
Then I plan to binge it all in as few sittings as possible. Haha

1 Like

@Redhood.55520 Indeed, that’s exactly what that means lol I like your advice, though (and appreciate your sharing it, btw!), and am definitely open to a mid-season bingefest, so I’ll have to check it out soon when I get some free time. In the meantime, I’m super stoked about it after reading all the feedback everyone’s left. Also makes me aware to keep an eye out for certain things, too, cuz it’s amazing to see all the details you guys notice. :slight_smile:

I watch it weekly with some friends.

I’ve been watching it weekly and loving it. I just think there’s more suspense in having a weekly show. Especially when you have nothing to watch on that particular day.

1 Like

I watch weekly and plan to binge after the watching the final episode of the season

2 Likes

Watching weekly.

1 Like

I watch it weekly, and when a new episode comes up, I watch the immediate previous episode first so that i’m refreshed on what just happened. (I did the same for the CW Flash the first couple of years)

1 Like

I plan on binging it. I watched the first episode, but realized I would prefer watching this particular series back to back. I may binge it though on episode 9 since it is supposedly entitled Donna Troy which is one of my favorite DC characters ever.

1 Like

I really just want to binge it, but it’s hard not having it spoiled, so watching it weekly is a must for me.