Are YOU ready for "Crisis on Infinite Clubs"?

I guess people from other entertainment franchises have heard of the upcoming Crisis.

I was walking past the digital DCU commissary when the lady seen below came up to me and said “I want to know!”

She held sway over me for ten seconds or so (it’s like she’s psychic!), but then I just told her about this thread and went on my way eating Nutter Butters.

So…if Irina Spalko shows up, I didn’t invite her, mmmkay? Mmmkay.

SN: We all know her henchman, Colonel Dovchenko, won’t show up because he’s, well, ant food.

2 Likes

Id bet on it.

Hopefully getting a regular size iPad this week, so I can read comics on it. The first on my list is COIE
DC Universe put it best.

It was, it still is. There have been other crisis events to be sure. No holds the gravitas of COIE. Have other events maybe delved deeper in to the minds of a select few stars. Have some been plotted better or paced better. Arguably yes. But none dethrone this as the greatest event/maxi series of all time.

It was the first, and as we’ve seen Action Comics #1 Detective #27, whiz comic #2, AllStar #8. They are the apples picked from the tree of knowledge, of good and evil. They are the first appearance of central characters so key to comics

Say about it what you like, it is the best and much of that goes to the genius of Wolfman & Pérez. But the fact that it was first. From that first issue, this was worlds will live and worlds will die

Not a hoax, not an imaginary story. For the multiverse that is DC for 50 years.rip it down molecule by molecule and build it back up.

There was no source material to pull from on “how do you do this”. Nobody had ever done this kind of thing before:

Welcome and hang on. It one heck of a wild ride. Don’t just read crisis, take in every panel, live it. If possible cast your mind back to that time when something like this had never happened before, not just comics but in literature. In the history of DC there is pre-crisis and post-crisis, everything else that mucks about timelines and heroes and villains and plants and star systems. Galaxies and universes.

I hope you read it and process it and find it the same way I did. “Holy ■■■■ they’re really gonna do it. I don’t f-in believe it. These people are serious. Large quantities of expletives deleted.

1 Like

My body and mind isn’t ready for this-

Cant wait for it :rofl::rofl:

This sky and rain outside my window right now. Should I be worried? #crisis-on-infinite-earths

6 Likes

@Pow-Pow, let’s see what Kelex has to say.
@Kelex fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

1 Like

A sense of concern may be warranted.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m ready

1 Like