Are YOU ready for "Crisis on Infinite Clubs"?

COIC%20Main%20Image

Hello, one and all! :tada:

To celebrate the CW Network’s Crisis Crossover, and recognize the greatest comic book event of all-time, Crisis on Infinite Earths, the DCU Community Clubs have brought the red skies to you!

That’s right! Check your calendars and remember the dates, because from November to January, the club members of DCU have a bounty of Crisis-related events scheduled, all focusing on the comics, characters, events, and history of COIE.

Familiar with all things COIE? New to COIE? We’ve got something for everyone!
To see what events are in store, take a look at the countdown schedule below:

Event Key:
:open_book: Book Clubs
:thought_balloon: Discussions
:tv: Watch-alongs/Episodes

November

December

January

23 Likes

5 Likes

says in James Earl Jones’ voice

It…begins.

7 Likes

And here we go.

2 Likes

Clubs will live! Clubs will hopefully not die but you never know! And nothing (well, some things (OK, most things)) will ever be the same!

7 Likes

To quote the Dark Knight Collection TV commercials: “It’s Batman, like you’ve never seen him before!”

Raining down from a red sky, Tactical Suit Batman has the gear (grappling hook gun, modified Batmobile) to take down the Parademon armies of the evil Steppenwolf! New…from Mattel!

And now, this:

6 Likes

Does this mean that The Losers Special #1 is coming to DCU? Because that’s the only Crisis tie-in missing from the comic selection, and it’s bugging the hell out of this completionist.

2 Likes

Excited to be a part of this and to explore all this Crisis content with you guys. :smiley:

3 Likes

@tuxnut That’s an impressive collection, my friend! You look ready to me… but are any of us really ready for what’s to come? :thinking:

3 Likes

Nice collection @tuxnut.

Phfubr9dlNDmE I’m looking forward to reading Crisis and all the characters involved

4 Likes

Exciting!

1 Like

Yes!!

1 Like

Beautiful…that’s the edition with the crisis back story.?

2 Likes

WOW Fantastic…cant wait to order my own copy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah , I saw it for $169.00.

I sincerely hope that given the items listed above, Berlanti and co. will include a version of Wonder Woman in the Arrowverse’s adaptation of CRISIS.

I’m ready !

7 Likes

Super excited to jump back into the CW shows for this crossover! I’m eagerly awaiting some deep cuts!

3 Likes