Are You Going to Watch Superman & Lois?

I don’t think it’s bad to have your own opinion, no :slightly_smiling_face:. Everyone has different thoughts on things, and that’s one thing that makes life interesting.
Personally, I have yet to watch BvS all the way through, but Man of Steel isn’t really my thing. I liked it for some reasons and disliked it for others.

1 Like

They’re airing two episodes back-to-back?

They’re making it seem that way by advertising it as a 2-hour premiere, but really it’s an hour-and-a-half pilot (w/ commercials) and then a half-hour special about Superman’s legacy

2 Likes

I will absolutely watch this! I love the fact we have a new Superman show after eleven years. I like Tyler’s Superman and can’t wait to see more of his Clark and Elizabeth’s Lois has really grown on me with each appearance.

I loved the initial trailer and have had the music stuck in my head ever since. I also like we’re getting to explore something we have seen much of in live action…Clark and Lois as parents. We got a hint of it in the finale of Lois and Clark and there was Superman Returns, but now we get to see that idea fully realized.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. I think it’s just a 2 hour premiere as 1 episode.

3 Likes

I don’t think it will be “Man of Steel” dark

1 Like

Well, I hope so :+1:. Maybe I was just misreading some trailers.

Is this not going to steam on HboMax?

1 Like

no. its on the cw

Most likely after the season is over, it will be on HBOmax.

Ya. How they handle not having Kara pop in, and explain having teen sons determines how long I watch.

If it does, won’t be for a while. CW tv or the app

My 6-year old son and I are pumped for this show.

2 Likes

did you watch it yet @ROMANLEGION

1 Like

I absolutely LOVED IT!

1 Like

I did. We are watching the recap show now. Did you watch it?

1 Like

Hell yea! I didn’t watch the interviews afterwards tho…

1 Like

Yeah. Being a child of the Original Superman 1, 2 & 3(yeah, I know there was a IV), I’ve always loved the character. Smallvillewas a good show, and I had the hots for Teri Hatcher back in the Lois & Clark days. But this show is on a path to smoke them all!

1 Like

agreed!

1 Like

Here’s to Superman & Lois (I’ll be having seltzer instead of champagne lol)

2 Likes