Are You A Subscriber? You've Been Entered for a Chance to Win a Trip to SDCC!

You read that right- just for the simple act of subscribing, you are automatically entered to win a trip to San Diego Comic-Con, including:

*Airfare (in the contiguous US or D.C. only)
*Three-night hotel stay
*Two San Diego Comic-Con 2019 badges
*$200 spending money
*VIP access to DC panels, signings, and so much more

There’s no need to enter if you’re subscribed to DC Universe- you’re already in the pool! We’ll be gathering potential winners from now until July 8th, so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox in case you’re selected to come hang with DC Universe in San Diego!

74 Likes

This is awesome! Even if I don’t win, just the fact that y’all are giving the chance for two lucky member to go all expenses paid is so beautiful!

Thank you,
DC for Life!

6 Likes

Lord, I would be beyond forever grateful if I won. I’ve never been to SDCC & this would be the greatest 1st time experience ever. There’s nothing I want more in life than this.

If I don’t win, I wish that whoever does really cherish’s this experience. I really love & appreciate that Warner Bros & DC Universe does this for their customers & fans.

4 Likes

This is wonderful. Thank though DC universe

2 Likes

Man, this would be cool to win! Good luck everybody!

4 Likes

Im down for this

2 Likes

This is an amazing prize.

3 Likes

Cool! Wonder at Comic con DC will give an update on the streaming service like new or returning shows! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Saw your booth at MegaCon. Hope to see you guys again.

1 Like

This is why DC is the best!

4 Likes

I’ve never been to SDCC and it would be a dream to attend.

fingers crossed

4 Likes

I wish all subscribers luck. I’ve never been to SDCC but know it would be magical! Again, good luck subscribers! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2::+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Awesome!:raised_hands:

3 Likes

Haven’t been in years, would love to go again.

2 Likes

Was wondering how to enter. Keep getting told about it on Facebook. Didn’t realize it was automatically done

1 Like

Getting VIP access to panels and signings. That’s insane.

2 Likes

This is Awesome

Never been to a con before. Always wanted to go but thing never had the opportunity. Oh well enough about me.

Good luck to all. Win or loose whoever gets it. I hope you enjoy the day.

4 Likes

Yay me!!!

YAY ME!!!

I’M GOOING TO WEEEEEIIIIN!!!

4 Likes

here I am…put my account name in the hat for the chance to win said trip!! NYjt3, never been to a con? you need to find a con, any con that is geared to what you love and go!! You will have fun!!

3 Likes