are we going to get exclusive show merch

i know we have some Young Justice merch in the shopping center but we don’t have any Titans or Doom Patrol. I know Swamp Thing has been canceled but I would still love some merch while the first season continues. This has quickly turned into one of my favorite shows and I’d love to get some items from it.

6 Likes

This is one area I would think everyone could agree on, including the folks at DCU/WB. A better store with exclusive merchandise tied directly to the shows. You we comic book fans love superhero merch and exclusives.

9 Likes

Right! I just want a swamp thing poster, I’ll take a lanyard or a hat. Basically anything except stationary haha.

5 Likes

Right! I just want a swamp thing poster, I’ll take a lanyard or a hat. Basically anything except stationary haha.

3 Likes

You can never go wrong with more exclusive merch, I just wish shipping and tax were free of charge

4 Likes

We’ve been requesting for months but nothing is being done. I guess it’s not important to the executives based on all the other drama they’re dealing with.

4 Likes

Well hopefully a wave of thing will drop in the near future. I’ll literally take anything swamp thing related.

3 Likes

Well hopefully a wave of thing will drop in the near future. I’ll literally take anything swamp thing related!

2 Likes

Yes please! First we got an upgrade to the comics section with the full conviction library, now we’re getting an upgrade to the community section with Community 2.0. Maybe the store is next? I would buy a doom patrol and swamp thing poster in a heartbeat.

5 Likes

i completely agree i feel like with exclusive merch it would be awesome i would love a titans or doom patrol exclusive shirt with a badass logo or design or have the wording of the show look fantastic i hope we can get exclusive merch in the future

2 Likes

I have wanted them to work on their store for such a long time. Their prices are a little much especially since their shipping is expensive. Have already bought a few things from the shop, but a lot of what they have isn’t exclusive and is much more affordable through Amazon or some other stores.

2 Likes

@nu52 I have to admit I love to support DC, but yea their online prices are a little high. It’s a lot easier to check amazon and get free shipping. If they had more exclusive merch though that’s a different story.

2 Likes