Are There Any Amazing Blue Beetle Collectibles?

I have the Jaime Reyes Bust which is awesome, but I wondered if anyone knew of any other collectibles that would be great in any Blue Beetle collection. I know that there have been a few action figures but the quality has been a little disappointing from what I’ve seen. I also love Ted Kord, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Well now the jaime reyes DC icons figure can be had for a steal on a certain retailermazon’s website at the moment, and based on what i’ve seen it’s pretty good

The DC Icons Jaime BB is the best action figure of him by any company so far.

Mattel’s DC Universe Classics Ted Kord Blue Beetle (sculpted by the Four Horsemen, and seen below) is pretty nifty.

Ted from Mattel’s 3.75" scale Infinite Crisis line:

51cXte4qe7L.jpg

Correction: the 3.75" BB is from Mattel’s Infinite Heroes line.

The Infinite Crisis line by DC Direct did not feature BB.

In addition to what’s been mentioned:

• DC Direct Kingdom Come Blue Beetle
  • DC Direct Classic Heroes Blue Beetle
  • Eaglemoss Super Hero Collection Blue Beetle figurine.
1 Like

DC Direct’s Justice League International BB (from eBay):

s-l400.jpg

1 Like

Mattel JLU three pack with BB from eBay. He was one of many characters that wasn’t on the show that got a figure.

s-l400.jpg

Mattel JR BB from Justice League Action. You can’t say Mattel hasn’t shown Ted and Jaime some love.

s-l400.jpg

From Batman: The Brave and The Bold, by Mattel (and eBay).

s-l400.jpg

More from B: TBATB:

s-l400.jpg

More Brave and Bold BB merch from eBay:

s-l400.jpg

From the DC Universe Action League line by Mattel. Evidently, this wasn’t released. The eBay seller will let it go at $257.

s-l400.jpg

1 Like

McDonald’s Happy Meal toy from 2010.

s-l400.jpg

More from Mattel…

s-l400.jpg

From the DC segment of the Imaginext line.

s-l400.jpg

More Imaginext (same figure.)

s-l400.jpg

The first Imaginext release of BB. To my knowledge, Ted Kord has not been produced in the Imaginext line.

More Brave and The Bold!

Geez, Mattel really loved TBATB Jaime…