Aquaman Trident Sweepstakes, Ending 12.31.18!

Greetings to all citizens of the DC Universe!

You may have seen murmurings that you, yes YOU, could be the proud owner of a gorgeous replica of the Aquaman trident! Well you’re in luck: if you’re a subscriber to DC Universe, you’re already entered to win!

You may be asking, “but mysterious DC Universe thread post, I’m not a subscriber! Can I ever wield my dominion over the vast unknown of the ocean deep?”

Yes, yes you can! Follow this link to find out all the methods of entry available to you:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/aquamantridentsweeps/

Please feel free to post any questions in the comments below, and be sure to keep your eyes on your inboxes after December 31st, 2018!

10 Likes

For some reason this link does not work for me it redirects me to the community page. Anyone else have this issue?

1 Like

Same here. Getting old quickly

Same here, link not working

The links working, but now there’s no way to enter my email.

Hi All!
If you are subscribed to the service, you’re automatically entered! However, if you are not subscribed, you still have a chance to win. Just follow the steps listed when you open the link and you can enter the sweepstakes via post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re not subscribed, how would one see this post? Lol

@jayjaden

It appears that you do not have to be a subscriber in order to participate on these fora.

A couple of months ago I ran an experiment as part of a thread discussing this subject. I signed up using an alternate user name and email addy. Although this alternate user name was not subscribed, it was able to post in that thread proving that one does not have to be a subscriber to use these fora.

And, yes, this user name is a legit subscriber. The alternate only made one post to prove a theory and was then discarded.

1 Like

Oooh SHINY and BRINY!

I’m going to the Amazon early viewing tomorrow, and this adds to the excitement!

1 Like

It is still not letting me sign up for the sweepstakes! :confused: this has happened every other time to me as well. Will someone please help?! I want to enter!

There’s a problem. The official rules page says for current members to enter they must “have provided the requested personally identifying information, and accepted the terms and conditions of the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes”. Only there’s no option anywhere to provide that personal information or accept the terms and conditions.

1 Like

In case I’m not already entered consider this my entry! I also would like to state I am happy to provide personal information if I am chosen! Thank you!

1 Like

So if we’re a subscriber, we’re already entered into this and don’t need to physically enter anywhere?

Saw early viewing last night
LOVE IT!!! #ANGRYGEEKS #APPROVED!!!
loved those concentric circles!!!

How can we enter if already a member? This happened with one other contest for new members as well. I was previously told that current members are automatically entered. Is this true?

You’re already automatically entered into this particular sweepstakes if you’re a subscriber, @jhardluck and @GoGoJames, no worries! In the case that you aren’t, please see the bottom of this comment for the alternate method of entry. And indeed, @AquaArrow92, nothing needing to be done on your part :slight_smile:

@Caden_Trang, your post can’t be considered an entry, but if you’re not subscribed, you can enter by doing the following, though! As per the link above:

1. BY MAIL WITHOUT PURCHASE
    Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes WITHOUT PURCHASE by mail. On a plain, industry-standard postcard, hand-print your first name, last name, street address (no P.O. boxes allowed), city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, and email address, and mail with proper postage to:

“DC Universe Presents the Aquaman Trident & Treasure Sweepstakes”
C/O DC Universe
4000 Warner Blvd. Bldg 167
Burbank, California 91522

Mail Entries must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2 018, at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, and must be received no later than January 3, 2019, at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. By sending a mail Entry, you acknowledge your agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s Privacy Policy.

1 Like