Aquaman fans

Who here is a fan of the King of the seven seas? No hate if you have not done your homework on how powerful he actually is or you will be taken to school!

10 Likes

He’s been my favorite all along!!

3 Likes

Definitely one of the best… can’t wait for the movie to come out

1 Like

Ever since I was a little kid, I loved Aquaman and his undersea adventures. At no time did I think he was a wimp or a joke. Always rendered beautifully by Ramona Fradon, Nick Cardy and Jim Aparo, Aquaman has always been a quality series. And if I’m not mistaken, it was Jim Aparo and (author) Steve Skeates who produced one of the “silver age’s” first epic-length arc’s with their Incredible “Search for Mera”. I was in grade school when that storyline premiered, and from that moment on I was"hooked" on Aquaman.

1 Like

Love Aquaman! And can’t wait for his movie!

3 Likes

I always loved Poseidon as a kid and once I got older and drove into comics aquaman was my first to dive in to. Sadly the story arcs have not really intrigued me but in expecting the movie to be amazing. Full faith in wan.

1 Like

Aquaman is freakin awesome

1 Like

Great character and better dad… He cut off his own hand to save his son… I’m in

1 Like

He cool but so under rated

1 Like

My favorite superhero.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the New 52 run of Aquaman. It was so thrilling!

2 Likes

The first issue of Aquaman N52 is my phone case… I guess you could say I like him

2 Likes

Lifelong fan here!!

2 Likes

I vividly remember him from the Superfriends growing up. I had all those figures in the early 80’s and Aquaman was tied for Hawkman as my favorite figure. I genuinely get mad whenever anyone talks smack about the King of the Seven Seas!

1 Like

I’ll admit, my original love for the guy was because he was treated like the Cleveland Browns of the comics world. But I have been a fierce defender of Mr Curry for years. I love the Rebirth run, as well as the “Throne of Atlantis.” Jon DiMaggio’s “Brave and The Bold” take is my jam. Not a fan of harpoon hand, though…

1 Like

Die hard Aquaman and hawkman fan. But Aquaman kinda takes the cake. Just think mr Curry is a bad Dude.