Aquaman — Extended Video/Trailer Is Here!!

Awesome!!

15 Likes

OUTRAGEOUS!!! I’m calling this adventure " Aquaman and Mera find the lost desert city of Atlantis!" Looks awesome, cant wait!!

5 Likes

Wish it would come out sooner, can’t wait to see it! The special effect look amazing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This was the exclusive trailer shown at SD Comic-Con, so awesome!!!

3 Likes

My surface dwelling eyes are weeping tears of joy. Thank you!

4 Likes

This definitely looks amazing, totally planning on seeing this opening weekend.

2 Likes

Love the trailer, but I’m not to sure about The bright orange suit. I know that’s how Aquaman is suppose to look but it looks kind of not right on him.

1 Like

I don’t like the suits look. Isn’t working for me in live action. Maybe it’s just the actor wearing it. I saw a darkened gold variation of suit in mind. Not bright Orange. ://

Love it. It will change the DCU movies form here on out.

1 Like

I wonder, Will these new DCU movies come to this app as soon as it is available on DVD?

4 Likes

I’m assuming a couple of months after dvd like Marvel movies on netflix

2 Likes

It was awesome

2 Likes

This movie is looking amazing. I’m so hyped for this and I’m not even a big Aquaman fan

1 Like

I freaked out when I saw the classic suit!

13 Likes

This is so exciting

4 Likes

The classic suit looks phenomenal!!

5 Likes

I haven’t felt so ready for a movie in a long time! This style of a trailer is really what I wish more CBM trailers were like. Give us some story, little action, little background in characters, some of the jokes, but don’t oversell or overshare anything!

1 Like

Can’t wait!! Finally Aquaman will be taken seriously.

2 Likes

He sure better

Last movie where we got an extended trailer was close to 5 mins in length was Green Lantern. I think the direction may be good but the story/writing seems to be very poor. Also, I wanted to see Momoa be more of a badass and less jokey. My other concern is how the filmed scenes and CGI scene blend together in the overall movie. I can only hope they match the color grading on all the scene. I loved Saw and liked Insideous but didn’t care for Fast 7 so we shall see.