Aquaman — Extended Video/Trailer Is Here!!

Well here it is fanboys and fangirls. Full disclosure, I haven’t watched it and will not watch it. Tbh, i’m avoiding all teasers/trailers until the movie is released on Dec. 14. So w/o further adieu:

63 Likes

That’s awesome and badass!! Totally geeked out at the last shot of Aquaman.

Can’t wait to be at the theater on day 1 and eating a Aquaman themed meal(Alamo Drafthouse)

4 Likes

Ok WOW! That was beyond awesome. I kinda wish I didn’t watch it so could’ve been more surprised in the theater. BUT WOW!!! I have chills!!!

7 Likes

CLASSIC SUIT I LOVE IT

5 Likes

Watching reactions for the trailer on youtube. Excitement is in the air lol I love it

4 Likes

Looks like we might have another hit like Wonder Woman!!
Nicole Kidman kicking some ass! MERA!!! BLACK MANTA!!!

4 Likes

Much better trailer! That last shot of Aquaman was AMAZE-BALLS!

Won’t pay a penny to watch Venom, and I’m still refusing to watch a totally unnecessary unconnected cash grab Joker movie. But this… this has my $

2 Likes

UNITE THE SEVEN

2 Likes

This looks awesome I can’t wait to see this Movie

3 Likes

Mera, Manta, Momoa… I’m ready.

5 Likes

A war is coming to the surface and I’m bringing the wrath of the seven seas with me.

4 Likes

I feel like playing Injustice 2 and do Aquaman vs Black Manta. I probably will later today

7 Likes

@TheBat-Man I think it’s highly ignorant to think Venom and The Joker movies are both “cash grabs” as you called it. Both these are characters have had more than one series dedicated just to them. The Joker had one in 74’ and Venom has had dozens and dozens of comics with various origin stories. In fact just this year Venom had a brand new origin story, one I thought was a lil crazy, and it just received tons of praise. You not spending your money on it I respect that, but even if you see it as unrelated others might be getting their prayers answered. Not everyone wants to see a movie about the hero defeating the bad guy. Some people dont see the bad guy as bad at all. They’re rooting for them. So to say The Joker and Venom are both cash grabs is highly disrespectful to these former supporting characters that have been dragged thru the mud by heroes. Characters that never got explained on screen. Hell the last 2 jokers we got we literally had ZERO explanation of who they were why they did it and how they got that way. And Venom in Spiderman 3 was a joke. I can’t wait for both movies

5 Likes

I just watched it and hoooooolly shit!! This movie looks Thor level of mystical. As much as I wanna play Injustice 2… it makes me wanna play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey!! Like all the locations and the fighting made me feel like that game was a movie. I can’t wait to watch this in HDR 4K

4 Likes

Momoa has good chemistry with Mera(I forget the actress’s name)

1 Like

The only thing I’m not 100% sold on is Momoa’s dude bro aquaman. I get it and honestly, him trying to act as a more proper version of Aquaman wouldn’t be convincing to me at all… But “we could have pee’d on it” I mean, it’s a little too let’s copy what Drax is for me. That being said. Still way excited for the movie. It looks great, black manta looks amazing and I’m interested to see how they balance as much as they have going on in the movie. (i.e The Trench, Ocean Master, Black Manta and an Origin Story all at once)

2 Likes

This looks incredible! I want the 3-D Blu-Ray already. I will definitely see this in the theatre!

2 Likes

This looks legit like a FUN movie. I’ve got a buddy who is a militant MCU apologist,and he can’t stop talking about how excited he is to see this movie after watching the trailer today. I mean, GIANT CRABS VS LASER SHARKS! Also, seeing scenes play out helps alleviate my Bromoa anxieties. I was always in for a ticket, but now I’m definitely dressing for the occasion.

giphy.gif

6 Likes

Man this is AWESOME!!! Definitely going to watch this! I love DC movies even Green Lantern. Keep DC alive! Hope Ben stays as Batman.

10 Likes

That last shot tho!!! Classic suit🤘🏻. Cant wait for this one to drop!!!

4 Likes