:00_aquaman_rebirth: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM :00_aquaman:

hi! thank you! and I cant wait, all the interviews they were putting in the back of the recent comics got me pretty hyped. Appreciate you reaching out and I will! :00_aquaman:

5 Likes

Just passed Black Adam as highest grossing DC movie worldwide since the first Aquaman movie

5 Likes

Well well well, how cool :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Available on digital now.

3 Likes

Has beaten the 2.0 multiplier

3 Likes

This just in. It won its first week on vudu. It cam out the same day as Migration and Wish, and it beat them both.

2 Likes

That’s cause I watched it like 4ish times.

3 Likes

That actually only works if you bought/rented it 4 times.

2 Likes

Well. I do have multiple Vudu accounts.

4 Likes

I counted how much money it has made at the box office so far.
China 15,425,000

International 93,160,000

US 59,090,156

Total 167,675,156

So still nearly 40M in the red plus the small marketing budget it got. Hopefully those toys sold well enough. Digital is looking good so far, and the first one was a big home media hit, so maybe that will make at least most of the money back.

4 Likes

With Argyle apparently crashing under the weight of bad reviews, the lack of competition enables Aquaman to remain in the top 10 for another week. And not much competition in the PG-13 action dept for another couple weeks.
What you rake in on week 7 is not likely to that great an impact on whether your picture is profitable, but Aquaman 2 did earn more in weekend #7 than Black Adam, Fast X or Transformers did.

1 Like

Number one on Digital. Not a surprise, but it beat Wish and Migration, which came out the same week.

The real big story is how bad Color Purple, Marvels, and Wish are doing.

3 Likes

Did WB donate all of the remaining screens that Aquaman 2 was on to the sudden re-release of Dune I? Aquaman is nowhere to be seen on the box office results list for Friday, though it came in #8 on Thursday

2 Likes

No, WB just does not count until Monday or Tuesday after a certain time (for weekends). They have done this for all their DC films this year after a few weeks. Took way longer this time.

1 Like

Numbers are in.

1 Like

For Week 2 it is number 2 on the digital chart behind new release Wonka.

1 Like

On week 3 it is number 4 with Oppenheimer going back above it. Also behind newer Wonka and Beekeeper.

Just in. 7 more days.

1 Like