Aquaman 2 replacement

If Amber Heard isn’t in the second Aquaman movie, I think Katee Sackhoff might be a good fit. Been watching Longmire on Netflix and could’ve sword Later was the actor playing Queen Mera. Are there any runner ups for her replacement yet?

1 Like

no not starbuck

1 Like

This is assuming she’s out. Until there is an official word, take anything as rumor and speculation

I agree; I’ve seen nothing hinting she’s leaving the role. Just speculation that WB might prefer to not be encumbered by the Johnny Depp thing.

2 Likes

I hope Amber Heard keeps it. She’s good and she seems to enjoy the role!

2 Likes

But I want Katee Sackhoff to play somebody!!!

1 Like

She’s leaving? Really? Tell me where you HEARD that!

1 Like

I had heard of Amber Heard but don’t know if I ever saw her in anything and I certainly didn’t care more about her than any other actress. But, I think she nailed it, both as counter point to Aquaman and as a hero in her own right. I’m assuming she’s her for the long run

1 Like

Katie Sackhoff has been on either CW The Flash or CW Supergirl (I don’t remember which series, though.).

Flash with a terrible British accent

2 Likes

I think her leaving is still a rumor that has something to do with an ongoing lawsuit with Johnny depp but I doubt there is any truth to the rumors

1 Like

It’s definitely a rumor. I don’t think they’ve even begun pre-production on the next Aquaman movie.

2 Likes

Maybe just an unknown who looks like her.

Although, if they can afford her, is Emilia Clarke busy?

Katee Sackhoff should play Hawkgirl.

Emilia Clarke is overrated.

Amber Heard was adequate as Mera.