Aqualads

Who would win in a battle of the aqualads and why.

1 Like

Between Garth and Kaldur’ahm, I’m gonna go with Kaldur. Why mostly because I like him better. I’ll be honest my only exposure to Garth is from TT’s 66 run which isn’t fair due to the era but I just think Kaldur is a better fighter, leader and makes a cooler use of his hydrokinesis.

I’m actually torn on this. Garths sorc powers are pretty high I loved his tempest persona. Plus im a sucker for the originals. But Kaldur’ahm is a freakin awesome character as well. I would def say K is a better fighter but not sure about being a better leader. I think Garth might have the edge with his magical abilities though… But honestly I could see it going like my mom in college “both ways”. Just a little comedy for ya.

They would work together.

When I think of Aqualad, the first thing that comes to mind is the Filmation version of him from their Aquaman cartoons.

Fun as he is, I’m on Team Kaldur.

It depends on what versions of the characters we’re talking about. If we’re talking about the comics then it’s Garth. He is more powerful and has years of experience over Kaldur/ Jackson. But if we’re talking about the Young Justice versions I’d give it to Kaldur.