April Shows

Nanana Batmaaaan!

12 Likes

Yes, Batman versus Sweet Tooth, youth versus Nostalgia, which will win.

11 Likes

There were a lot of hard choices for me
The Flash(2014) v Sandman
Legends of Tomorrow v Peacemaker
Smallville v Krypton
Doom Patrol v Constantine

May eventually change my picks, who knows besides the Shadow.

10 Likes

Some of these were really hard choices. I’m not sure I made the right one on a couple.

I think Watchmen vs Superman And Lois was one of the harder ones for me. Both are fantastic shows. And then there were pairs where I haven’t watched either. :laughing: Not fair.

But seriously, this is a lot of fun! Thanks for doing this, @RexRebel!

10 Likes

My pleasure. Yes SM & Lois versus the Watchmen is also a tough one.

9 Likes

Oh Just for Clarification Lucifer is going against Swamp Thing (2019) forget to put the year on it.

9 Likes

Definitely some tough match ups. Peacemaker and Legends had me going back and forth. So did Arrow and Black Lightning :sweat_smile:
Great tourney :+1:

7 Likes

If Krypton beats Smallville, I’m seriously not participating in the rest of this tournament lmfao

8 Likes

I’m wondering why “Lois & Clark: the new Adventures of Superman” is so low

9 Likes

S132

S148

10 Likes

Your side is winning by 2 votes and you are panicking. You got to hold yourself together.

9 Likes

Well it’s just a factor of the formula, I used. They were the 11th ranked show based on episodes and the 26th ranked using imdb and when I added those together they ended up tied for the 16-19 ranking, and ended up 17th.

8 Likes

Better go to the Smallville pages and ask them to vote, looks like a nailbitter.

7 Likes

Smallville will be fine. It has Hawkman and Stargirl in it.

9 Likes

Logical

9 Likes

9 Likes

Per your request @Lincolnfan78 the latest poll is up.

8 Likes

Thankyou @RexRebel! :grinning::bar_chart::clipboard: I voted, I agree with @Sean-Malloy, why does Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman has a low vote? It’s such a great classic tv show! :thinking::man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I agree! Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is my favorite live action Superman. It always managed to have the right balance of sweet and silly.

9 Likes

Don’t know why, but it isn’t liked as much by IMDb users.

8 Likes