APRIL FOOLS Young Justice Season 5 Announced

Oh yeah. 3 times lol

4 Likes

This was good one

5 Likes

I’m jealous you got the best reactions with your prank lol. April Fish winner! :fish:

6 Likes

After midnight can we quit bumping this thread or close it. No point confusing somebody after the holiday is over.

5 Likes

I wish the forum timestamp showed the actual date instead of like “1 day ago” because at least that would explain it

6 Likes

Oh yeah.

For context for the late people: THIS WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE! YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW!

6 Likes

And cry

7 Likes

That’s right. Leave it to @basicallytimdrake to create the joke that literally effects fans emotionally. I’d say he knows the fanbase quite well :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

When I thought it was real, I was ready to express my mixed feelings. And then I was relieved to see that it was a prank. Well played.

7 Likes

i was non existent these three times :sob: it was during my super secret training

7 Likes

I literally spent weeks brainstorming what prank would have the best Mass Effect. I think. That I did pretty good. And also I do feel guilty for everyone who’s hopes I got up. So. I basically pranked myself as well. Double success.

7 Likes

@basicallytimdrake - You sit in the corner and you think about what you’ve done!

10 Likes

-side eyes this post- I thought for a second I was about to have to host a new WAL after literally just finishing this like a month ago. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Well

6 Likes

:rofl:

You’re grounded, go to your room!

7 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

Imma use that on my thread

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes