Applejack's Office Hours: The Final Edition

Well, as we wish our fearless leader well on her new stenographer job and welcome our pal @Alec.Holland as our interim pastor, we do need to turn to an important bit of business on the agendum: what will Applejack’s regular user name be?

• Honey Bunches of Oats with Real Apples and Cinnamon Bunches
  • Baked Apple Life
  • Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
  • Malt-O-Meal Apple Zings
  • Quaker Apple-Oh!s
  • Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • Apple Raisin Crisp
  • Apple Cinnamon Chex
  • Apple Cinnamon Rice Crispies
  • Betty Crocker Dutch Apple
  • Nestle Apple-Minis
  • Shrek Ogre Apple Cinnamon

0 voters

16 Likes

I’m going to bet 50 Woolong that she changes it to something new and kicky that’s inspired by Cowboy Bebop.

Like…FayeFayeApplejack, or…WoolongandBeef.

I just know I won’t be able to look at a box of Applejacks the same ever again when I next visit the food jobber. You know, as I usually do, with the sole thought being “I’ve never had a full box of those.”

I bought a box of Applejacks a couple years ago and it ended up sitting in my cabinet so long that I had only eaten 1/4 of it by the time the expiration date rolled around.

Conversely however, in that same time, I ate about 10 boxes of the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Corn Pops.

“Gotta have my Pops!”

SN: @Applejack Have you seen the TV series Lost Girl? It originally aired in the US years back on the Sci-Fi Channel. Lately though, its been available on the CW Seed. I’m re-watching and highly enjoying the show. Its quite good.

13 Likes

Actually, around here, we prefer Kellogg’s Pep.

14 Likes

Well, what a ring-a-ding-ding breakfast Pep makes. :smirk:

Does it have any pack-in toys or comics?

Cereals that are worth stuffing into one’s food hole always have comics or toys packed-in at some point, I’ve found.

12 Likes

Superman comics on the back!

12 Likes

Indeed!

goes to toast his bowl of Corn Pops, but then drops it by accident

Pardon me while I kick that under the floor…

kicks spilled milk and Pops under the rug while nobody notices, except for the peacocks on the DCUI veranda

You fine, furry finks didn’t see nothin’! Squawk and you’re Thanksgiving!

the peacocks meander away

Okay. Back to kicking spilled milk under the rug…

12 Likes

If ever there were a time to post your Applepedia files, it’s now @AlexanderKnox. :joy: This is an excellent poll, but AJ could possibly use the name of another beverage instead of cereal??

No matter what, I’m still calling her Capitana—for the love of Stray Bullets.

Yours truly has actual Applejack moonshine, Cap- maybe I’ll have some w/ La Croix tomorrow on your behalf! :eyes::clinking_glasses:

Okay, I have a WAL tonight. Gotta go.

16 Likes

yoinks his Superman coffee mug upon hearing of moonshine

May I has, please?

shakes mug about playfully

13 Likes

So long @Applejack.
You’ve been great thanks for the awesomeness™:+1: you’ve brought to this place.

Congrats and good luck where your future takes you.:four_leaf_clover::+1:

As for questions think I have any but I do have an answer

7 😅

Also Congrats on taking over Office Hours @Alec.Holland :tada:

19 Likes

What !!! Nooooo!!!
We’re all going to miss you so much @Applejack.
You have been so good to us all in this Community. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done, and putting up with me all this time.
So happy for you and your new chapter in life. You’re going to do awesome wherever you go.
We are in extremely awesome hands with @Alec.Holland, but we are still going to miss you.

03f4af04fccc9e032aa229a5438ff172
1518463889-rick
1488996225-giphy-1
ShamelessHighlevelGangesdolphin-size_restricted
InfatuatedPotableBeaver-max-1mb
giphy
tumblr_e3dec0ae0ab1372e8c0b10dc198e27f2_0a64c649_400
giphy (1)
office-sad-jim-21
tumblr_m6iiky954d1r74haf540
tenor

21 Likes

@Applejack I wish you the greatest success on your future endeavors!

One of my fondest memories of you were you contacting me to participate with v2.0 of DCU. I thought why me? I’m just a a slug. Your invite got me to participate more and introduced me to a great community of people that I now regard as friends.

Thank you for naming me a Violet Lantern and sending me a DCU Care Package. I don’t know what you saw in me, but I thank you with all my heart.

Thanks for making DCUI such a warm and inviting place for all of us. We’ll all miss you.

22 Likes

Thank you for everything you have done for the Community @Applejack. Thank you for always being there when us Community members have needed you, and the fun convos we had on threads. I wish you well as you continue to move forward in the next chapter in your life. We will all miss you, but we are also very excited and happy for what shall come next.

Best wishes Applejack, we :heart: you! :bat:

redhood

(No worries, it’s an appreciation bazooka :grin:)

23 Likes

Oh you will be missed! :crying_cat_face: Are you still working with DC in some way or going somewhere else? Either way will we still see you now and then?

Wishing you all the best!!

19 Likes

Now you’ve done it, you’re making me cry with the Cast Away, Jim Carrey and The Office gif! :sob::sob::sob:

17 Likes

Hey there Applejack! :wave: :sunglasses:

Thank you for all that you have done in your time being the Captain of the threads! :star_struck: :pirate_flag: :ship:

Tough to put into words to all that you have done for this fine community. :pleading_face:

From Office Hours, to the times that you hosted watch-alongs (the one you hosted for another crazy episode of Doom Patrol comes to mind :joy:) to playing and filling out bingo cards during some as well (Batman Bingo and the Holiday Yule Log Party were a blast!) are definitely on the list for the future of the DC Community in my book. :grin:

Here is some business for the future of the community. :crystal_ball: :face_with_monocle:

Future Community Summary

I’ve also noted the banners at the top of the page when first logging into our community have been a great help in seeing what’s going on around the threads (as I still am currently missing announcements at the top of the main page :sweat_smile:) with all the fun threads that do pop up. :sunglasses: :+1:

If and when possible to have more special guests for Q&A’s would also be on my list for future events. :spiral_notepad:

So now onto the tough questions… :eyes: :joy:

1. Favorite snack chosen during each O.H. Fun session is __________?
  2. How many O.H. Fun Facts do you think I have left?
  3. What kind of boots should I get for @Alec.Holland’s Office since mine got wet last time?

So now as the time comes as this chapter ends and to go out on your new adventure… There is but one thing left to do… :superman_hv_3:

Fly towards the camera, and smile. :superman_hv_4:

The next place that you will work at is very lucky to have you. :clark_hv_4:

Oh, and here is this for new first reactions on the new adventure that you will set sail on Captain. :cat:

Thank you, truly, for making this a special place for so long. :cry: :+1:

16 Likes

@Applejack, I’m sorry to see you leave, I’ll miss you, I hope you’ll be here still as a regular community member. Why are you leaving?

15 Likes

I have the same question!!! :sob:

16 Likes
14 Likes

Sorry to see you go Applejack, but know you will move on to great things. I don’t think at this point I can say anything that hasn’t been said before and better by others. But want to thank you for everything you did here. You will be missed.

15 Likes

Well, I’m finalizing the foreword to the biography. Here’s what I have so far…

14 Likes