App is taking a lot longer to open

On both my Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 the app is taking a lot longer to open/load in. The app opens, and it shows a gray screen with a moving white light until everything loads in. It used to open almost instantly, and it isnt slower due to internet speed. Pretty frustrating. This has been going on for a couple weeks.

1 Like

Hey @JayJayden, I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue and thank you for reporting it.

If you haven’t already, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Use a different device.
  2. Use a different web browser (e.g., if you usually use Google Chrome, try Firefox).
  3. Uninstall and reinstall the app.
  4. Restart your device.
  5. Clear your cache.
  6. Turn off your ad-blocker.

If none of the above steps work, please reach out to our Technical team here (include the devices you are using and the troubleshooting steps you have tried):
yourdcu.com/submit

Unfortunately, community moderators do not have access to your account details or the technical system, so we’re unable to assist further. Please let us know if you find a resolution or have any other unexpected issues; our team will be able to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had same issue.Please let me know if you find a fix

Hey there @Chiefsfan15!

Thank you for the report. Do you mind restarting your device and trying again? And if this doesn’t fix the issue, please try a different internet connection, just in case. Finally, if you’re able to, can you try using the app on another device that you own under the same internet connection you’ve been using?

If that doesn’t help you at all, please reach out to our Technical team here (include the devices you are using and the troubleshooting steps you have tried):
yourdcu.com/submit

Sorry you’re dealing with that! Hopefully it will be resolved for you soon so you can get back to enjoying comics like normal.

Sincerely,
LS0M

That fixed it.Thanks so much​:blush::+1: