App Glitch

There’s a glitch I reported a day ago and I haven’t been messaged back. Stuff in the app can’t be removed from my favorites/library. Instead of the “remove from library” button being there, the “add to library” button remains.

Also, the feature to resume a series from its page with all the issues below vanished some time ago and I wish it would come back. Now I have to use the comic history or favorite a book to jump back into longer series.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s definitely an odd glitch. Do you mean you reached out to our support team?

I’ll make a note of that, thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, I reached out to support.

A possible glitch/problem with the website: I didn’t receive an email notification for your reply. Those might not work for me at least.

Hey there! Thanks for your patience while our team looks into this. Our response time is generally around 1-2 business days, so you should be hearing back from our support team shortly.

Additionally – though it sounds obvious – please make sure you are logged into the correct email if you have multiple, and make sure the email address registered with your DCUI account aligns with the one you’re currently logged into. You may also want to make sure your settings for email notifications are set correctly (and may want to try resetting them to see if that works).

Otherwise, if you don’t hear back from our support team within the next day or so, feel free to drop your ticket number here and we’ll take a look at the status of your ticket. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I reset my email notif settings. Can you reply so I can see if I receive an email?

Sure thing! Let me know if it goes through.

I received one!

1 Like

Hey, could you find out if there’s progress on fixing the glitch? The ticket is 763267

1 Like

Hey there! The team is extremely busy with a lot of things on their plate, so it’s not exactly feasible to get an ETA on one specific glitch they are working on. I can assure you they are working their very hardest, however, and want to thank you for submitting the error you’ve run into. We sincerely appreciate your patience and hope this issue will be resolved as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I have this exact same glitch. It seems that anything I added to My Library during early January simply cannot be removed now. If I click “remove from library” that icon reverts to “add to library” but the books don’t get removed. Then you can’t re-add them, as that button essentially stops functioning. I can add and remove newer stuff without issues, but these other ones appear “stuck.”

They actually added a favorites list to the My Lists section that you can use to delete favorites in the meantime. At least I have it anyway

Oh wow! I hadn’t noticed that. It totally did the trick. Thank you so much for pointing that out for me!

You’re welcome!