Anyone With Cool DC Tattoos?

I’m wanting to get another tattoo and I want to get something Batman related so I’d love to get some ideas and inspiration. Also if you just want to show of your cool comic related ink then that’s cool too.

9 Likes

I remember seeing a customer at work with a Tattoo on the guys arm of torn skin/fabric revealing a Batman symbol. It looked pretty cool.
While I don’t have any tattoos I have been playin with the idea of a Nightwing symbol on my leg. But I’m trying to save up for a lot of things at the moment sooooo maybe next year. Lol

6 Likes

A church friends debatable life choiceImage result for dc comics tattoo
saved in a doc, figured you might like it

9 Likes

I really like that. That’s actually really well done, the line work is fantastic. Definitely wasn’t cheap. I’ve thought about doing something Arkham related, the inclusion of the gate gives me some ideas

4 Likes

I think it looks awesome. I just meant he got in some trouble for doing it.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve seen the skin tear style. There’s some really cool ones out there

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

None mine…still cool.

5 Likes

That Raven is unreal. I already complimented u on TBWL one but it’s still sweet, lol.

6 Likes

That Raven tattoo is amazing!

5 Likes

I guess I have this weird thing about Raven being a nice, young woman (in my head canon). So I kind of dislike the smoking. But the rest looks pretty punk rock and cool.

5 Likes

The coloring on that is amazing, it almost doesn’t look real!

4 Likes

@Behemoth @Hinesypoo don’t tell me lol, tell @tcollica0080Dickgraysonfanboy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

So is yours!!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

I love it! Those are both super cool! I actually looked at getting something lego.

1 Like

Had this idea floating around my head for years and the artist really nailed it

6 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

That’s too cool! I love it